• Abdul Razzaq

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
b.lee said:
Shahid Afridi for me, he has the best timing but I probably would have gone with Gilly had he been there as he would be the most reliable slogger, ive seen it come down to crunch time and Afridi go out for ducks where as Gilly opens, giving him much more time to get his eye in

and btw, ponting didnt get 30 off an over

If Gilchrist carried his bat through an ODI you would probably expect the target to be reached before the 50th over.

30 runs in over oh my god,pointing is catching up to afridi's big hitting now.daymn

It was between Cairns and Flintoff but i chose Cairns overall!!!!!!!!!!!

sd92 said:
It was between Cairns and Flintoff but i chose Cairns overall!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you vot for carins when you see shahid afridis name near him :(

Exactly if i thought Shaid Afridi i would have voted for him and think Cairns is better!!!!

sd92 said:
Exactly if i thought Shaid Afridi i would have voted for him and think Cairns is better!!!!

When have you seen anyone murder australia the way afridi did huh?never right neither cairns could do it neither freddie flintoff it was afrid that killd mcgrath a world class bowler.

compare shahid afridis performance againts australia againts cairns or flintoff you would see afridi has taken more wickets and also has hit more sixes againts them :rolleyes:

fardin said:
When have you seen anyone murder australia the way afridi did huh?never right neither cairns could do it neither freddie flintoff it was afrid that killd mcgrath a world class bowler.

compare shahid afridis performance againts australia againts cairns or flintoff you would see afridi has taken more wickets and also has hit more sixes againts them :rolleyes:

Right, i'm going to end this.

Fardin, your opinion is that Shahid Afridi is the best 'big hitter' while sd92's is Chris Cairns is the best 'big hitter'.

This is nothing to do with stats etc. Its to do with OPINION, which means neither of you are wrong and neither of you are right, can you see this Fardin?

Users who are viewing this thread