• Abdul Razzaq

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
Gibbsrules said:
You say Justin Kemp shouldn't be there?You say youve never heard of him?He scores 50 off like 36 balls.That was impressive,but he has just smashed the English for 80 off 50 balls with plenty of sixes!!!!!!

Yeh, and Kevin Pietersen just smashed the South Africans for 100 off 69 balls :)

I will presen my list from most probable :

Shahid Afridi (20 % )

Andrew Flintoff(17%)

Virender Sehwag(17%)

Shaun Pollock(provided Mills bowls(10%))

Thats it dude anybody else I dont think we r talking of c2k4 ri8

30 runs off 6 balls would take a lot of luck and a powerfully, clean hitter...that can only be Afridi.

Anyone who thinks Flintoff could hit 30 off 6 is dreaming. He's a great hitter, but not that good. Afridi is just a freakish hitter...

:p forgot ponting, he got 30 runs off one over in the tsunami world 11 vs asia 11

Last edited:
Kempy just smashed a 19 ball 50 today. It was off Zimbabwe , but hey, they all count.

Wasn't this settled? Jayasuriya is the only one who's done it. Pretty sure Ponting didn't get 30 runs off an over in the Tsunami match.

sorry my bad i just read it somewhere he got 30 runs but must of missed out on the cairns bit, thanks for clearing that up

Shahid Afridi for me, he has the best timing but I probably would have gone with Gilly had he been there as he would be the most reliable slogger, ive seen it come down to crunch time and Afridi go out for ducks where as Gilly opens, giving him much more time to get his eye in

and btw, ponting didnt get 30 off an over

Users who are viewing this thread