• Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who would you like to have at the crease needing 30 off the last over to win?

After Kemps innings......miht be him after 50 odd ODIs.........but as of now....Afridi or Cairns definately

I chose FREDDIE too. I think afridi would do too but freddie is the first choice

Freddie, Afridi or Cairns, but Freddie gets it. Kemp needs to play more games to see what he can do, before he can be considered.

Afridi - No way!! He is a slogger, not a hitter. He doesnt have a good consistency in hitting. So if you are in a situation where you need 30 off 6 balls, the probability of Afridi getting it to not getting it is 20:80 . When Freddie, its 75:25. The best big hitter now should be Freddie

Flintoff, then cairns, then afridi :) So my choice is flintoff

I dont know how you guys will not pick afridi after that brilliant half centurie againts australia in only 20 or so balls.

Thats a stiff ask. Does anyone know if this has ever actually been achieved? 30 needed off 6 balls? What is the highest number of runs scored off the last over to win a ODI? 99.5 times out of 100 I would back the fielding time to win there. Doesnt matter who is at the crease.

By the way, the only batsman to EVER make 30 runs in one over in a ODI is not even on that list: Sanath Jayasuriya, who actually twice made 30 runs in an over. No one has ever done this other than him.

Last edited:
Gilchrist or Symonds not there?

I'd go Afridi, when he's in good form he's one of the most dangerous batsmen in international cricket. He made a 50 against Australia in this VB Series off about 20 odd balls and made a ton in just 37 balls against Sri Lanka in 96

Hitters

shahid6995 said:
Thats a stiff ask. Does anyone know if this has ever actually been achieved? 30 needed off 6 balls? What is the highest number of runs scored off the last over to win a ODI? 99.5 times out of 100 I would back the fielding time to win there. Doesnt matter who is at the crease.

By the way, the only batsman to EVER make 30 runs in one over in a ODI is not even on that list: Sanath Jayasuriya, who actually twice made 30 runs in an over. No one has ever done this other than him.

i made 30 runs like 8 times in an over.
But that was on stickcricket.com lol :rtfl
anyways i vote for afridi. but razzaq is a choice too
CHeers :hpraise :swords

Users who are viewing this thread