big mega patch download v.. 2.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, your 'caps lock' key is definitely stuck and really making a mess, secondly what was the meaning of that post?

i will post my mega patch on 15 september . all overlays released by das vicky includin espn orignal and 2.0 are prepared by me.
iam close friend of das vicky and helping him in releasing and preparing tv overlays but he is not using my name instead he is using his name so i want all of tvoverlays includein espn v2.0 and orignal by my name and iam demanding this ste and das vicky is a liar and he will rest in peace RIP.

It is hard to beleive, are you sure that you are not just trying to take all the credit for his overlays?

yes guy das vicky is a liar . he promise me that he will relese all overlays in partnership with my name but he stealth the spotlight and credit of my work.
i will prove that das vicky is a liar and he will rest in peace
RIP DASVICKY

Mansoor Darling said:
yes guy das vicky is a liar . he promise me that he will relese all overlays in partnership with my name but he stealth the spotlight and credit of my work.
i will prove that das vicky is a liar and he will rest in peace
RIP DASVICKY

Answer me one question. How long has Das Vicky been making overlays for and what has he made?

das vicky is added on my messenger list on msn messenger and we share files and i gave him espn v2.o and orignal by sending files of stastics and scorecard, all of dasvicky work in both overlays is just to prepare scorebar and rest of all work is mine
u have to believe me and i will prove it.

mansoor, u didnt choose a nice method to get the limelight..........r u such a small boy that u couldnt join PC earlier and post your works and find all time in the world to give the files to me and ask me to post...??I even doubt you have a authentic copy of C2k5 even

hey das vicky ur just a liar u are familiar that iam in engineering university and iam studuent of BE computersciences so i dont have much time to post my work so i gave all of my work to das vicky to post on planetcricket to post with my name on and he also promised me to include my name in megapatch 1.o but he betrayed me and posted all of my work by his name.
ur aliar dasvicky and u will rest in peace
RIP DASVICKY

how do u guys know each other. and how is it that das is added to ur MSN ?

please clear that

i swear i havent seen a bigger liar than u.......for ur kind information even i am a B.Tech engineering student...... and forget abt patches, i doubt if u ever did anything creative in your life.... i am waiting for ur proof.....let me see how long it takes u to makeup new stories...

Again A Huge Lie Ur Just A Big Lair Dasvicky
I Always Supported U But U Betrayed Me .to Prove Ur Not A Big Liar And Hve Some Courage Left U Have To Accept That I Have Provided U All Of The Tv Overlays And U Have Do That.
U Know Me Very Well. Das Vicky And U Know It.
I Will Forgive U Only On One Condition U Have To Accept That I Have Provided U All Of The Tv Overlays
Iam Sure That U Will Become A Big Patcher Than Me Oneday If U Will Accept The Truth And Stop Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread