big mega patch download v.. 2.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreddieFan said:
Agreed. Das, you've got the whole of Planet Cricket on your side.

Count me out of it unless it is prooved . Even I know that guys claims are false but it seems nobody ig giving him a chance.

Why take sides when nothing has been prooved ???

das just stop swearing :p. youve done a great job and this new guy hasnt got anything on you so dont worry about some little "big mega patch" (i think the big crosses out the mega anyways but thats not the point). just dont let it get to ya. the hits on each download will show the end result

iam back with new computer .
u have asked me to prove the trurh but u have banned me without listening myself.
i will release my mega patch on sep 20 which includes sky nz over lays which aussie asked me to prepare and to prove myself and dasvicky is a liar.

MY Darling is Back ! :p

but why do u need to new computer to get into this site?

btw, only 2 days are left for u to make the sky sports NZ overlay.
keep that in mind.

thats hastalavista not hanstalavista !

i thought hastalavista means good bye.its latin i guess.
havent you seen terminator 2 : judgement day ! :p

"hastalavista ; baby " ;)

i am an indian so i am not sure abt hastalavista but i am DAMN SURE that
"maa chut" as you wrote is a bad word.

now he has caught Aitraz saying he's using bad words......lol, moreover if u manage to build a graphcs overlay in 3 days (not a big deal) that dosent prove that the overlays are yours, i can make any patch in 1 day(that dosent include 24 working hours)

Also it would be very kind if mansoor give the lists of all innovations he has come up with

thats it... megapatch survivor or megapatch idol

first everyone produces there megapatch then the swimsuit competition and then the winner will be awarded MR MEGAPATCH 2005

hey das,why dont u help mansoor in making those overlays..dont think the poor guy knows how to make it..

ya, u r correct, I have to help because i dont know how to build patches and only thing ican do is help Mansoor......lol ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread