big mega patch download v.. 2.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
barmyarmy said:
and answer my questions before I get fed up and ban you anyway

Well not approving of this guys views but what wrong has he done to be banned ?????????????

ronny_kingsley said:
Well not approving of this guys views but what wrong has he done to be banned ?????????????
I think false accusations against a staff member are quite a good reason, assuming of course he's lying :rolleyes:

This idiot sounds like a trouble causing attention seeker, surely somebody should revoke his membership of this forum so he doesn't continue to be a disruptive influence.

and what if he makes one??
Invite him for a live chat conference and everything wil be proved

brad352 said:
I think false accusations against a staff member are quite a good reason, assuming of course he's lying :rolleyes:
ban lucky then:P

Friends ,Friends Friends... and dear moders I wish u should block this realtime idiot Mansoor He Has been constantly using highly offensive words in Urdu (pakitan`s language) against me in his topic in brian lara`s forum named "Brian lara release in Pakistan" here is the link http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?p=201855#post201855. i hope any pakistani or Indian can confirm this and a moder will definately ban hom

I also second Mansoor being banned!!!! Its obvious his posts in this thread are mere attention seeking ones, trying to gain attention by taking on a well known and a well respected member of Planetcricket! We all know about das_vicky so much to believe in the words of that idiot (sorry to the regulars here but this word is appropriate for him!).

saisrini80 said:
I also second Mansoor being banned!!!! Its obvious his posts in this thread are mere attention seeking ones, trying to gain attention by taking on a well known and a well respected member of Planetcricket! We all know about das_vicky so much to believe in the words of that idiot (sorry to the regulars here but this word is appropriate for him!).
Thank u so much, its only because of faith of u members in me that i am still unbroken.....

but i again wuld say that anyone can make a TV patch, even if he makes one i swear the i havent cheated or stolen any , those are my works

Das, you don't have to swear on anything, we've stuck there beside you even during the development process... obviously this guy's just some newbie trying to create some ruckus and just made you the center of attention, don't worry about a thing bro.

Don't worry Das all is sorted now. But had he made it one begs to ask the question why would a guy with that talen want to cliam someone elses work? If I had the talent to make TV Patches I would be releasing them, oh wait thats what I am doing. :D

I am really enjoying this post.
Das .. dont worry.. we know you for quite a while now and you dont have to prove anything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread