big mega patch download v.. 2.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Das you don't have to prove yourself. Look how many patches you have made thus far. I remember your TV Patches for cricket 2004. So Mansoor are you saying you made those patches too?

You also don't become part of the PC patch team by using people's work.

Mansoor Darling said:
Again A Huge Lie Ur Just A Big Lair Dasvicky
I Always Supported U But U Betrayed Me .to Prove Ur Not A Big Liar And Hve Some Courage Left U Have To Accept That I Have Provided U All Of The Tv Overlays And U Have Do That.
U Know Me Very Well. Das Vicky And U Know It.
I Will Forgive U Only On One Condition U Have To Accept That I Have Provided U All Of The Tv Overlays
Iam Sure That U Will Become A Big Patcher Than Me Oneday If U Will Accept The Truth And Stop Lying

Can you please answer my question? Exactly how long have you been making patches, for which games and what have you made?

Also I was asking Das Vicky for help during the making of my nine patch. He answered my questions and all my problems were solved.
Would a guy who didn't make these TV Patches be able to help me out?

mansoor what do u have to say now ?

das has helped aussie1st means that he knows everything abt overlays.

also i dont think planetcricket staff members are dumb to select him in the patch team just like that !

YES AUSSIE UR RIGHT
YES das vicky always ask me about ur questions and i always give him proper answers like i have given him advice to how to change font colors , size,positions of scorecards and statics regarding ur 9 tv patch
and remember i have told u before that i and dasvicky work in partnership.
so iwill prove that das vicky is a liar and truth always wins.

Mansoor Darling said:
YES AUSSIE UR RIGHT
YES das vicky always ask me about ur questions and i always give him proper answers like i have given him advice to how to change font colors , size,positions of scorecards and statics regarding ur 9 tv patch

Hmmm I don't remember asking these questions. I think with my experience in making TV Patches for cricket 2004 and considering cricket 2005 is basically the same I didn't need to ask Das anything about size, positions or font colour.

You have just dug your own grave cause you have no idea what I asked Das about.

Mansoor Darling said:
YES AUSSIE UR RIGHT

My Darling ! My Honey ! My Sweetie Pie. u have written "liar" and "i will prove"
a MILLION TIMES :mad: .but i dont think u can ever prove it.

u are just cooking up things. if u were really gonna prove, u wud have done it in ur first post. if you dont prove in ur next post , u are getting closer to get banned

so what u guys want me to prove ? just tell me how to prove?
yes i will prove that das vicky is a liar and he will not i will get banned?
das vicky ur not aman ur a coward , ababy have no courage left
das u have to accept the truth and leave planetcricket thats it.

asking them, waht to prove?? u were the one who was telling that u will prove that i am liar, so come on and prove your authenticity......

which tv patch aussie ?
i will make any tv patch in just 3 days. just give me the damn name and some screeshots?

Here you go Sky Sports NZ. I want to see it very similar. Top part solid, middle part semi transparent as shown in the image.

Attachments

• uvs050526-001.JPG
    uvs050526-001.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 161
  • uvs050527-001.JPG
    uvs050527-001.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 155
  • uvs050527-002.JPG
    uvs050527-002.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
You say how can you prove that you are telling the truth, surely if you are there is a definitve to prove that you are not lying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread