No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
they look pretty identical, but i think that puma are going overboard with the designs those look like they could be part of ironman's legs.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks guys, yeah... I love the Puma stuff. Looks really cool and modern. Each to their own I guess, I've updated the _n file to replace the old one, this one looks better in game. Use either...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Was just playing around tonight, and ended up making a KKR Kit for C09... It's not exactly the same as the "official" match IPL shirt, because quite frankly, the logos/placement on the official one are ugly as sin...

...I've done my own, slightly different version (with, essentially, less and tidier looking logos) so you're welcome to use this or edit in your own logos if you want it more 'real'

attachment.php

I've also included the Puma versions of the KKR Pads as well, you'll notice these pads are slightly tweaked to be more realistic. I've also attached the Test and NZ Variations of the Puma pads as well, you can replace the ones from the older download. The tweaked Puma versions adds a little more of the red colour like the real ones... You'll see what I mean below:

attachment.php

See what you think! Enjoy...

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Kolkata Knight Riders 2012.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 447
  • KKR Splash.jpg
    KKR Splash.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,750
  • PumaPads-Test.png
    PumaPads-Test.png
    22 KB · Views: 68
  • PumaPads-ODINZ.png
    PumaPads-ODINZ.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Puma Pads.jpg
    Puma Pads.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,541
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...and to go along with the above, PUMA have done a special edition "IPL" set of gear, the PULSE 5000 stuff. So here's a complete kit bag for the Puma stuff. Includes WK and BAT pads, Gloves for the keeper and the batsman, along with the bat itself, (although the back isn't of great quality because of the source picture).

attachment.php

...done a few change-out alternate colored versions for KKR, Test matches and NZ ODI.

Download away! :yes

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Puma Pulse Kitbag Splash.jpg
    Puma Pulse Kitbag Splash.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,551
  • Puma IPL Pulse 5000 Kitbag.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 337
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I don't do requests. This has been mentioned many times, if you request something, odds are I won't make it.

s.suwadith

Club Captain
Awesome as usual
Mate please if you can make Whole IPL kits
It'd be a great pleasure
But it's up to you and your mind set!!!!!! :thumbs

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Not going to happen guys. Please stop requesting it.

arjind

International Coach
Your work is absolutely spectacular. You have a real midas touch (especially on the KKR pads and helmet :lol). Don't worry about requests just make what you want to.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
One more IPL Kit before the season ends...

attachment.php

I like the Delhi Kit, it's nice and clean with a bit of cool design work on the front. It was a little difficult to re-create the highlights on the front, but I think got close enough.

Much like my Kolkata release, it's not "Match Accurate" but it's aesthetically better, so hopefully that's good enough! Feel free to add your own brand-stickers to the pants if you want to, I prefer them without.

Download includes all Pads, Helmets etc... Sweet, enjoy!

Attachments

• Delhi Splash.jpg
    Delhi Splash.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,723
  • Delhi Daredevils IPL.zip
    993.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread