No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks, I don't know if I'm the best per-say, because it's not about that... but I certainly like to take my time and get stuff looking as best as I can. Appreciate it though.

Alright, got around to finishing this old thing over the weekend so....

99164d1344098038-biggs-kits-version-4-1-delhi-daredevils-ipl-kit-2012-pakistan-splash.jpg

...you can all stop requesting it now :p

Kitpack includes all pads, bats etc. I've given you three versions of the kit, the version I've used in the screen-grabs isn't 100% match-accurate with the Pepsi logo, I've changed it because it looks better than the "sticker on the front" version they use. Feel free to add your own, I've given you plenty of options in the download.

Done.

Note: The yellow on the pants looks a little odd/large, don't worry it's fine inside the download. Updated it after I took the screen grabs, rest assured it's not that big in-game.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Pakistan Splash.jpg
    Pakistan Splash.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,270
  • Pakistan ODI 2013.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,040
Last edited:

samad_dj

School Cricketer
Great pakistani kit....... :)

GREAT KIT BIGGIS WELL MADED YOU ARE THE BEST KIT MAKER IN THIS WEBSITE:clap:):yes

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Thanks guys, speaking of old things...

_________

Realized I had an unfinished New Zealand Fantasy 2.0 kit sitting in my files, so I went ahead and finished it off. It's a refined (more realistic) version of the other fantasy kit I made. I imagine they might actually look have decent wearing something like this...

99195d1344184545-biggs-kits-version-4-2-pakistan-odi-kit-2012-13-nz-fantasy-2-splash.jpg

...see what you think. Might be worth a download?

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• NZ Fantasy 2 Splash.jpg
    NZ Fantasy 2 Splash.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,144
  • New Zealand Fantasty 2.0.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
In hindsight... I think the National Bank/Silver Fern logos are a little too low on the chest, so I've done an update...

99205d1344192543-biggs-kits-version-4-2-pakistan-odi-kit-2012-13-nz-fantasy-kit-2-new-splash.jpg

...you can use either, I prefer the updated version. Muuuch better.

Note: This download just updates the shirt, you'll need to download the other file to get the rest of the kit

Attachments

• NZ Fantasy Update.zip
    792.7 KB · Views: 85
  • New Splash.jpg
    New Splash.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,119
Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well,your work shows up how experienced you are in photoshop.Well done dude!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Well,your work shows up how experienced you are in photoshop.Well done dude!

Thanks dude, nice to see you floating around these parts again! I prefer the updated version, wish I'd checked that first before doing all the screengrabs. Ugh... never-mind.

I've updated it with a flashier splash screen now... subtle change, looks better though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread