BLIC 2007 Demo Released

I got the version off the codemasters site. It's the ricky ponting version too. It's at 48%. I'm just about to go to bed so hopefully I'll wake up soon and it'll work.

it downloaded fine for me, installed fine (I suppose) also. Just when I click to start the game it brings up the aforementioned problem.

Guys who all could download the demo from xbox Live....coz i cannot find the demo...
Anyone from India or Asia , got this demo on their xbox LIVE?
coz i cannot find
plz help

Sureshot said:
it downloaded fine for me, installed fine (I suppose) also. Just when I click to start the game it brings up the aforementioned problem.
Oh sorry, misunderstood what you guys meant.

just confirmed from Rubbergenius that,... people from ASIA will not get a demo on their xbox 360....man i was looking forward to this :(
that sucks:(

So what's the news with this apparently screwed up data cab in the PC version?

Checkout MajorNelson has the 360 demo details there.

You can however setup a fake UK/AUS account (one free month of gold). I have heard people do this before.

Last edited:
So does this demo actually work? I wouldn't want to end up getting capped early because of a little problem with the .exe

please dudes post some reviews on the demo Im really scared about the game after seeing the new video. and seeing how it starts with a plastic ball sound and plastic ball shot.... I pray the game is ace !

Users who are viewing this thread