BLIC Demo Opinions and Reviews

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

• Total voters
the whole lot of you criticizing the DEMO have lost their marbles. Or never had the privilege of possessing marbles.
Go codies!

criticism helps in future to make not good but great games.
if you have a look at the last BLC and the BLIC 2005 demo you will see that the mandatory things for a cricket game are not present.Things like the advance strokes are not there.Even after six years,if you cannot make this advance stroke then you have to be cricticized.There is no autoplay-though people think that it helps to
cheat.Autoplay actually saves your time.Even the graphics are not as good.Some ppl are not happy with the AI.

Also ,members have already over hyped the game.
Though rubbergenius says that the demo is not the final submission...i doubt it.
If it was not..then they should have waited for final product.Codies did run a rat race this time round with EA.

And no i am 17 i left school last year

whats wrong with saving it and going back to it

iceman_waugh said:
i am guessing that you are actually a school going kid who can sit in front of the comp and play continually for hours and thats why you are suggesting this.
The Autoplay is not of much use as the match goes out of your control. It becomes more like a management game.

CK2005 is no that bad. It really makes us gamers earn a hard fought victory. I have tried chasing 200 on green top on the 4th day and so far i have failed. Now thats what i like some challenege in the game. However having said that EA could have done better with the lightning quick fielder and rather smallish outfields. Cutting could also have been made a tad easier. good game otherwise. i have not played BLIC as yet so no comments

lol for the above...after playing test matchs in c2k5 and 50 overs using the demo expander...i think both are decent only BLIC is more fun playing then C2k5 when it comes to multiplayer...specially when ur friend is totally stupid when it comes to BF/FF shots

I am dissapointed with what i have seen of blic thusfar, but that hasnt stopped me from pre-ordering it as im hoping it may grow on me.

Cricket 2005 has got me hooked at the moment.

lazy_chesnut said:
That's rather racist. At least he doesn't have numbers in his name.

I think he was referring to "spazz"....used to be a derogatory name for someone when I was at school (many, many years ago :p )

spazz said:
So I'm in a wheelchair, what's the big deal?

None at all mate; just trying to clear up the misunderstanding re lazy_chesnut's racism comment (which I assume was tongue-in-cheek anyway). Not being racist, wheelchair-ist or any other sort of ist...

guys, cricket2005 is a really good game, and im sure BLIC will be aswell.. ive ordered my copy from play.com :)

at the moment C2005 wins cleanely.. and trust me when 21st july comes people won't be saying "its crap etc.." but instead "best cricket game ever etc..."

hahaha///

well well well over 80% people think blic will be a very good game...only 19% dont agree..lol...still those crappit 2005 fans dont shut up their mouth.hehehehe...dont cry loosers ...you knew this was coming ..right???? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread