BLIC Demo Opinions and Reviews

Who all think BLIC is going to be CRAP?

• Total voters
blc is never going to make it to the top 20 cricket games all you do is it the ball for six. you can't play proper shots you just slog it i am never going to buy this i have already got cricket 2005 and it is way better.

its boring :sucks

Shahid Afridi said:
blc is never going to make it to the top 20 cricket games all you do is it the ball for six. you can't play proper shots you just slog it i am never going to buy this i have already got cricket 2005 and it is way better.

I don't know about you, but I play the normal shot more often and having no problem with it. How can you compare cricket 2005 with BLIC demo.

jk16_4 said:
sorry guys,i got totally ****ed off playing the demo.
i had expected so much from this game.

i shouldn't have made such a statement. :brickwall

anyways as i said we'll wait and watch :cool:

I have not played cricket 2005, currently downloading the demo. Tell me, whats so good about it?

What's wrong with BLIC?

themuel1 said:
I have not played cricket 2005, currently downloading the demo. Tell me, whats so good about it?

What's wrong with BLIC?

Nothing's wrong with BLIC except that people like to prefer Cricket 2005's batting challenge than the one BLIC has to offer. BLIC will be a fun to play game but I doubt its longetivity. If the medium difficulty is like this, how can you say it will pose challenges on hard mode? But BLIC has got more competitions and stuff than EA C2005. Who knows?

Africa_XI
Asian_XI
Atlantic_XI
Australia
Australia_1882
Australia_1933
Australia_1948
Australia_1960
Australia_1972
Australia_2003
Australia_CT2004
Australia_WC2003
Bangladesh
Bangladesh_CT2004
Bangladesh_WC2003
Canada
Canada_WC2003
Classic_XI
England
England_1882
England_1933
England_1948
England_1972
England_2004
England_CT2004
England_WC2003
Glamorgan_1968
India
India_2003
India_B_2003
India_CT2004
India_WC2003
Kenya
Kenya_CT2004
Kenya_WC2003
Namibia
Namibia_WC2003
Netherlands
Netherlands_WC2003
New_Zealand
New_Zealand_CT2004
New_Zealand_WC2003
North_v_AUS
North_v_ENG
North_v_IND
North_v_SAF
Northern_Hemisphere
Nottinghamshire_1968
Oceania_XI
Pakistan
Pakistan_1988
Pakistan_2003
Pakistan_CT2004
Pakistan_WC2003
South_Africa
South_Africa_CT2004
South_Africa_WC2003
South_v_AUS
South_v_ENG
South_v_IND
South_v_SAF
Southern_Hemisphere
Sri_Lanka
Sri_Lanka_CT2004
Sri_Lanka_WC2003
USA_CT2004
West_Indies
West_Indies_1960
West_Indies_1988
West_Indies_2004
West_Indies_CT2004
West_Indies_WC2003
World_v_AUS
World_v_ENG
World_v_IND
World_v_SAF
World_XI
Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe_CT2004
Zimbabwe_WC2003

Classic matches
AUS Vs eng 1882 1933 1948 1972
Aus Vs wes 1960
Aus Vs ind 2003
Eng Vs WI 2004
Pak Vs WI 1988
Ind Vs pak 2003

and no classic matches for srl,NZ,zim,SA :happy

R the classic matches licensed?will they use correct names for classic players?

steppie said:
hey did u guys experince this..last night i was playing blic 2005 and i hit the ball straight to the bowler and it was chance of caught & bowled and the ball bounce from the finger tip of the bowler and he dropped it,,just like real games..it was so much realistic guys..the game is so awsome....and i took 1 run where i suppose to be out..hahaa
Yeah happenend to me too !!! Gillespie was bowling and I hit i straight back and he dropped it, perhaps because it was well timed or something !!! But it is awesome TOTAL REALISTIC !!! ;)

Shahid Afridi said:

shut off ur dirty stupid mouth..hey dude do u know how to play cricket..do u know how to hold bat and how to bowl./..sounds like u dont know anything of cricket...and u go like yeh cricket 2005 better and blic crap????fcuk off man...stupid dumb asssssss

The game "should be good" but i dont think the graphics would be as smooth and "real" compared to BLC....features are good(BLC)...lets see what happens.....

Shahid Afridi said:

lol tell me the top 19 then
why dont you play stick cricket

steppie said:
shut off ur dirty stupid mouth..hey dude do u know how to play cricket..do u know how to hold bat and how to bowl./..sounds like u dont know anything of cricket...and u go like yeh cricket 2005 better and blic crap????fcuk off man...stupid dumb asssssss

You guys havent even got the game yet. Stop predicting these sort of things. First play then state your opinions. BLIC fans just dont get your expectations too high. It might be good to just wait and hope it is a better game than Cricket 2005.

msamina said:
I think having a save game mode for classic matches in a way lets you cheat and get away easily. Even in BLC99, I thought that was reason why it was not available.

How else do you expect to finish classic test matches then,eh?
no autoplay, no saves...

By the way i used the cheat codes in the last BLC to play a part of each match .
I dont see how autoplay and saves allow a person to chaet in a game.

If you dont want to you dont have to cheat, who will you be cheating if you do. Its more fun when you dont cheat.

does anyone know if any other shops are selling the demo? all the Games in East London dont have it, i bought pc gamer but the disc didn't work and i am not getting broadband for another week! i need to play this demo aaarrrgggghhhh

Users who are viewing this thread