Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
iceman_waugh said:
You steveie,it really wouldnt matter to these ppl,unless Woolmer was a Pakistani.
I'm quite bemused by your take on Pakistanis. You look at us like heartless savages.

THE BARMY ARMY said:
Bara baje kehsi husata hai? How can it be at 12 o' clock?

Alright,not exactly 12.
According to the Pakistani timing it will be 11:30 at the time of the press confo.

The Blazer said:
I'm quite bemused by your take on Pakistanis. You look at us like heartless savages.

No dont get me wrong here
By saying that i really didnt mean all Pakistanis.
There may be a small proportion of ppl calling for his head,i hit out at those guys.

I really apologize if it has hurt your sentiments.

masterkhan06 said:
bad luck for pakistan I guess
I don't see it that way. If Woolmer wakes up, he won't give a **** about Pakistani cricket. Why should he?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's Dead....................he's Dead From Geo News.........................he's Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why!!! Why!!!

THE BARMY ARMY said:
He's Dead....................he's Dead Form Geo News.........................he's Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why!!! Why!!!

the dude above just said it was 50-50 and that he heard it from the same news chanel, are you sure that he was pronounced dead?

OMG that was more of a shock actually....
Woolmer passed away... SO sad R.I.P you did quite a bit for our vountry atleast helped us in the rankings...

That should be a wake up call for the players they really need to start playing like they should be and get the spirit in.

No concrete news on this yet. I'm hoping Geo News have it wrong.
This is clearly tragic for Bob Woolmer's family. I know people care deeply about cricket but ultimately we're all human and sometimes we forget that the coach is a person as well as a figurehead.
I'm incredibly sad that this is the flipside of such a historic Irish victory.

Woolmer dead. All over Geo.

iceman_waugh said:
No dont get me wrong here
By saying that i really didnt mean all Pakistanis.
There may be a small proportion of ppl calling for his head,i hit out at those guys.

I really apologize if it has hurt your sentiments.
Don't worry- I wasn't offended. Just emotional over the situation.

I wonder what tiggered the heart attack though, so what they lost but what pressure was he under?

Poor man.

barmyarmy said:
No concrete news on this yet. I'm hoping Geo News have it wrong.
This is clearly tragic for Bob Woolmer's family. I know people care deeply about cricket but ultimately we're all human and sometimes we forget that the coach is a person as well as a figurehead.
I'm incredibly sad that this is the flipside of such a historic Irish victory.

yea you said it the best barmy, all of this hapened just because of a loss in a simple game.

Users who are viewing this thread