Bob Woolmer Dies (May 14, 1948 - March 18, 2007)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
This is extremely sad.... RIP Woolmer! :(

Terrible news can't believe it! The world has lost a terrific bloke.

Karachi Xpress said:
GEO TV! The channel! I dont think its up on the site yet!

Thanks.

This is a sad, sad day for the world of cricket. Our thoughts must be with his family at this time.

The World Cup does not seem the tiniest bit important now.

R.I.P. Bob Woolmer.

I am just shocked and so deeply sad... probably one of the world cups that will be remembered by the pakistanis...

R.I.P Woolmer ... you did a lot for us

surendar said:
Yeah those critics....how much it wud have affected him... People should really mature and know the meaning of a sport/game first where losses and wins are common! Its really shocking!

RIP Bob Woolmer, he died doing his favorite job. :(

this is shocking!!! very sad to hear it. he was a terrific coach.

This is a terrible day not just for the Pakistan team but for the world, he was a world class coach, and seemed to be a world class bloke,

My thoughts are with his family at this horrid time, it cant be easy for anyone connected to him.

If there is one thing that the passing of Bob Woolmer has taught us, it's that cricket is and always will be, just a game. All those fans wanting him dead yesterday have now got their wish so to speak. A reminder to everyone is that no matter who your team loses against, no matter how a playuer or coach acts, wishing them dead is an absolute disgrace. Cricket is a sport, it's not life or death.

Users who are viewing this thread