Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

Really hope Punter can get the ton, anything less than 450 would be pretty disappointing from this position. India just aren't even in the game, I wouldn't be that surprised if we see another 4-0.

I agree, I don't think Siddle and Hilfenhaus would be picked for ODIs anyway, but maybe Pattinson. Australia are lucky enough that they can afford to do this and not be a weaker team, they really do have a great crop of fast bowlers atm.

I'd say the three fast bowlers Australia will use in the ODIs will be Pattinson, Cummins (if fit) and Harris. Backed up by Watson and Mitch Marsh maybe.

But yes the fast men are coming along nicely.

Really hope Punter can get the ton, anything less than 450 would be pretty disappointing from this position. India just aren't even in the game, I wouldn't be that surprised if we see another 4-0.
Hope so.

Can't believe how we are smashing India! Well played Punter n Pup.. Setting us up nicely for a big win here if we can score over 400! Still plenty of time in the game to bowl the Indians out again...

Eat my ass evertonfan you mongrel!

Pretty sure he said at the start of the series he was going to get a laugh in seeing us get smashed.

Innings victory is assured for Australia here. When India come to bat, it will look as if the bowlers are right on top and India will crumble. And its going to be the same case in Perth where the wicket will be bouncy. From here on, no comeback at all for India. 4-0 is a big possibility! And if that does not roll a few heads down, to hell with Indian cricket. First to go should be Dhoni in tests. Gambhir would be second. Forced retirement for atleast one of the big three (most likely Laxman). And throw Fletcher out of the team immediately. If people think the coach doesnt have anything to do with it, I pity them. Fletcher has been nothing but a waste. Unless you can prove to us that the coach's selection doesnt change the performance of the team (and back it with very solid and tangible evidence), SHUT UP!!!!

So this is Dhonis brilliant plan? Give Kohli an 8 over spell at one end, I mean at least give Yadav a go might have a chance of taking a wicket.

I think we are waiting for the second new ball, which is due in an over now. The last throw of the hat for us.

It is unberable. If at all the big 3 fire it is going to be a boring draw or an embarrasing defeat. What is happening with the team :(

Dravid was supporting Ponting at the start of the tour. And at the end of the tour Dravid will need some support :lol:lol

So who does Watson replace when he comes back? Don't say Marsh coz we give Hughes, Ponting, Hussey, Khawaja all the time in the world to find form but Marsh has 2 bad (unlucky) tests and your calling for his head.

to be honest Cowan was Watson's replacement. but Ponting should be given a nudge and retire on a high.

Last edited:
That was an ordinary shot from Ponting to a very ordinary ball from Ishant. The look on Tendulkar's face as he stared at Ponting said it all.:D

So who does Watson replace when he comes back? Don't say Marsh coz we give Hughes, Ponting, Hussey, Khawaja all the time in the world to find form but Marsh has 2 bad (unlucky) tests and your calling for his head.

to be honest Cowan was Watson's replacement. but Ponting should be given a nudge and retire on a high.

Even then, where does he play??

Does he face the new ball or the old ball?

----------

I wanna see Haddin play. He could add to this score fast.

Users who are viewing this thread