Border-Gavaskar Trophy (India in Australia) Dec-Jan 2011/12

There were a lot of LBW decisions going the batsman's favor this test match due to the bounce that you get on the WACA. Sachin's LBA was clipping the top of leg stump and was definitely easy to give not out to the naked eye (it was clearly heading towards leg). DRS would have given him out yes, but DRS would have been wrong and he should not have been given out. Thats why he shook his head so much. Never seen Sachin shake his head at a decision for so long. And I am not supporting him just because he shook his head so much. I really feel he should have been given the benefit of the decision.

Laxman HAS TO GO!!! Even if he scores a triple hundred at Adelaide, HE HAS TO GO!! In fact for Adelaide, he must be sacked for Rohit Sharma who deserves atleast one test in Australia.

It's senseless that After so many batting collapses The are not bringing Sharma in who is in a top nick.The series is almost gone now and bringing him in the next one can't produce best result for them

fried chicken IPL bhen ****. It was actually very good to see some good fight from our bowlers today, but the Indian pub crowd mentality only really cares about Sachin and his 100th 100.

Wake me back up when he gets it, retires, cricket experiences a downfall in viewership in India (which will be a good thing since the team would try to win, to win the crowd again).

PCB should really push for a Ind/PAK series abroad and watch BCCI and Dhoni piss their pants now.

Last edited:
Don't care about the ODIs now. This has left a very sour taste in my mouth.

Just give Sachin his 100th hundred and at least the rest of the Indian fans can celebrate as though we've whitewashed Australia because we all know that's all they care about... plastic fans...

It saddens me because we were actually very competitive in the first test (until the last day). Since then however, it's been a totally different team.

Last edited:
Dravid and Kohli to score tons tomorrow, you heard it hear first! ;)
If they don't, their fault.

Dravid and Kohli to score tons tomorrow, you heard it hear first! ;)
If they don't, their fault.

Frankly speaking, I dont want them to (although Kohli scoring a ton would do us good as it would settle him into the test side which we badly want). Because if it happens, it will give India a chance to break out of jail and it will give our current setup a chance to put a temporary fix over the cracks that have widened during the last two overseas tours. Somewhere in my heart, I want India to be blown off 4-0 because that could shake us up pretty badly and could lead to certain ending of careers and certain major changes in personnel (including that of the captaincy and possibly coach).

i think kohli getting runs would help that shake up. it would show how the missed a trick not introducing younger players and giving them a chance. if you want to show experience is useful to the team then it would do good to get some hard evidence like a player gradually getting to grips with the conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread