Brett Lee The World Best Fast Bowler At The Moment?

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yeah Steyn is becoming better each time he's bowling all he needs to do now is work on his accuracy he already has some variation like his great slower ball i think he just needs to be able to get variation to be able to get an inswinger also he has a great out swinger on him.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
It will be nice to see what comes out of M Asif and D. Steyn at next World Cup, even though Asif is not a fast bowler.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
It will be nice to see what comes out of M Asif and D. Steyn at next World Cup, even though Asif is not a fast bowler.

Asif is not so flash in ODIs, so I don't think he will make much of an impact in the next world cup.

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
Thats just pure bias, if you notice the pace with Shoaib then how do you not notice it with Lee, Tait and Steyn, considering they bowl faster than Shoaib atm. Oh wait, thats because you dont pay attention to any cricket that doesnt concern Pakistan. Feel the fast-ness lol, what are you on ?

Shoaib is faster than the current lot even if the speed gun says so as he is aside on bowler,where as lee is a font on bowler,shoaib gets the extra nip and bounce of the pitch

and there is no comparison between shoaib with steyn,steyn is fast medium
and bowls in south africa,if he bowls in conditions shoaib does he will get hammered like he did get in pakistan

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Good point, you earned some reputation from mee!

legend1.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Shoaib is faster than the current lot even if the speed gun says so as he is aside on bowler,where as lee is a font on bowler,shoaib gets the extra nip and bounce of the pitch

The speed gun does not descriminate against actions.

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer

and there is no comparison between shoaib with steyn,steyn is fast medium
and bowls in south africa,if he bowls in conditions shoaib does he will get hammered like he did get in pakistan

What?You call balls consistently at 145+ KPH fast medium?And hammered like he did in Pakistan?9 wickets in 2 tests @4.0 an over is not exactly getting hammered now is it? ANd as for the speed gun,its known that they can be horribly inaccurate.In my books,Shoab is good,but he's got nothing on both Lee or Steyn.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If his mind is right no body in world is better than Shoaib. He can bowl every bowl a fast bowlers needs to bowl.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
i havent heard much of shoaib. i was on a cricket video site. And he didnt take much wickets from the highlights.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
i havent heard much of shoaib. i was on a cricket video site. And he didnt take much wickets from the highlights.

You can watch Youtube videos of him. You can find him bowling fast and nasty to left handers especially like Gilly and Ganguly.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
yeah but those are of the past. He seems like lighting. that ball he did to punter was amazing. not that i like shoaib tho. :)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
yeah but those are of the past. He seems like lighting. that ball he did to punter was amazing. not that i like shoaib tho. :)

As i said if his mind is alright then noone better than him, but fortunately for world and unfortunately for Pakistan his mind is always not in cricket field.

Inbox24

Club Cricketer
What happened to Shoaib after the 1999 WC? I remember how Lee and Akhtar were on an even keel at the start of both they're careers but now somehow the latter has faded away.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Last edited:

Inbox24

Club Cricketer
Didn't the drugs only come into play during 2006? Or was he hiding them all the way through?

Users who are viewing this thread