Brett Lee The World Best Fast Bowler At The Moment?

I cant watch other sides. I dont have pay TV for Australia its Fox Sports. Channel 9 don't broadcast overseas matches:noway so i have no way of viewing overseas cricket.:(:crying

Dont worry you can always go to PC threads to know abput current tours.

he is bowling in 130-145 so i do not think he is fast,he is fast medium,
only shaun tait and akhtar are genuine fast bowlers

If your arguing the case that Lee isn't quick enough on a consistant level then Ahktar definitely isn't even in contention. He is bowling slow and slow with the odd ball getting back to his old pace.

I've done my research and Steyn has got 10 wickets in a test, i even heard that he has got 2 bagfuls of 10. Pretty impressive.

The standards have lowered a lot these days. Lee might be the best of the lot now, but its not that he is there because he absolutely has to be there.

Firstly, Steyn bowled over 145 and over 150 a lot consistently against NZ. Why his pace dropped 10 kms is strange.

Secondly, fast should be bowers who consistently bowl 140km+ in my opinion.

The standards have lowered a lot these days. Lee might be the best of the lot now, but its not that he is there because he absolutely has to be there.

When you only have 3 bowlers bowiling over 150ks its hard to be in any competition.

Firstly, Steyn bowled over 145 and over 150 a lot consistently against NZ. Why his pace dropped 10 kms is strange.

Secondly, fast should be bowers who consistently bowl 140km+ in my opinion.

his pace dropped 10kpm this recent series against west indies because he strained a muscle or something like that , and you could see he wasn't running his normal pace when he was running up to the wicket , but it just showed how great of a bowler he was because without his pace he still managed to get 4 wickets by bowling swing and getting some good shape and accuracy, but i still say Lee is best because he bowls consistenly at 140+ and is very accurate but at the moment both Steyn and Lee are getting bunch of wickets.

well Edwards was bowling at 94 mph on the windies tour of england so he is up there with the fastest ones.

If your arguing the case that Lee isn't quick enough on a consistant level then Ahktar definitely isn't even in contention. He is bowling slow and slow with the odd ball getting back to his old pace.

akhtar may not be consistent but he can change his pace from 130 to 155,
i thinik he is more difficult to face than brett lee as he bowls fast from aside-on action and is a complete bowler

Akhtar? At the moment there is no way he is a more of a complete bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread