Brian Lara Cricket Press Release and Screenshots

Looking at the screenshots, the graphics look pretty damn good. I love the face paint on the English batsman.

Press Release

The screenshots look great. It's fair to say that Codemasters have not told a single lie about the game since it was annonced. The Cricket 2004 Forum will probably not have as many posts as this one ever again!

What we do know is our commentators are:
Jonathan Agnew
David Gower
Ian Bishop.
Tony Greig
Bill Lawry

The screenshots look amazing!! I hope they work on my systems. So, a playeer editor is there which would make it easy to create new players. Any idea as to how many faces would be there in the game? I hope they have the ability to add more faces to the game!

These shots are too good for pre-beta stage i hope the gameplay stays the same.i particular like the player models and graphics reminds me of cricket2002. Atleast codies have given some in-game shots unlike some EA fakes.

Player Editor

Hi!
I don't think you can create new players in Brian Lara International Cricket. They have included a player editor, in which you can only edit the exsisting players in the game.

Skateboarder 2 :)

Since when have Floodlights been at Lord's?

It doesn't matter however cause this game looks the goods. Finally something to cheer about after 6 years :D

Guys will this game run

if you have 3D intel extrem graphic?

u guys think my pc is going to support the game
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz
Memory: 510MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0b
Card name: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
Description: Realtek AC97 Audio

well my computer is fast and it runs all the game fine like nba 2005 nhl 2005 but when i play some big game on maximum resulotion speed gets lil low but on 1280 by 600 its fine

I've got the exact system as you man! i hope it does run properly!

I have the exact thing.The difference only being it is celeron instead of pentium.

my system can run cricket 2004 and some other games.

Users who are viewing this thread