Bug Report Discussion

I’d love to see some screenshots to prove this. I think you need to revisit the game and make sure you understand the mechanic, because you were fairly adamant in your bug report that it was for indicating swing/seam
I don't need to show u any picture, I can instead show you a video proving this today. My statement was not correct at start, wrote it in a wrong way. I'm sure I have played these game A LOT more than you ever since release of DBC 14, hence I do not need to revisit anything. I do understand the mechanics as well. But yes I can show u a footage some time today perhaps. BTW, i'd never make a false claim about any thing that's not treu about the game. I only want this game to be as good as possible, thats why im helping by writing here. Otherswise i could be quiet and not care. I'm a cricket/cricket game lover so I will be honest and tell you every thing that is very good about this game or something that is not very good. Not here to spread any negativity.

Not sure what relevance my playing time has with the conversation, but sure, I’m sure a video will help them if it is indeed a present bug. I’m very surprised that a bug that glaring and game breaking hasn’t come up from others though...

Three things that have been bothering me while batting

1. Missing pull shot outside off stump

2. Normal pull shots going through the bat 9 out of 10 times. They dont hit it clean and its more like a chop on the ball with hardly enough power. I have already reported it in bugs thread. Another video for proof. See ball on 2.6 and 3.1

3. Many a times wrong animation while playing straight drive or shot but ball still goes in the straight V. Already reported in bugs thread.

Hoping these issues get sorted. Also i feel batting is pretty overpowered. We need a better balance. It needs to be more difficult atleast at higher difficulties.
In your first video you did not hit it because the ball was way outside off and you are trying to pull it legside. You are best to try to pull legside when the bouncer is middle to leg and anything off stump you cut

Ma
Not sure what relevance my playing time has with the conversation, but sure, I’m sure a video will help them if it is indeed a present bug. I’m very surprised that a bug that glaring and game breaking hasn’t come up from others though...
maybe only online issue?

In your first video you did not hit it because the ball was way outside off and you are trying to pull it legside. You are best to try to pull legside when the bouncer is middle to leg and anything off stump you cut
yes that is all well and good until a T20 comes along and batsman are smashing it from anywhere outside the leg or off side to any part of the ground ;) AB is the master when it comes to this ;) so yes maybe open up an off side pull shot for T20's depending on batsman's skill level/confidence and make it far more risky for a test match...(increase probability of a top edge to boundary where you test field placing would take a catch)

Bowl on middle moving to off also does not connect on pull to leg side
Chek videos in my post.

Bowl on middle moving to off also does not connect on pull to leg side
Chek videos in my post.
This is right. I saw guy online hitting it towards the off. But I was never able to connect. Btw how to play cuts in this game?

This is right. I saw guy online hitting it towards the off. But I was never able to connect. Btw how to play cuts in this game?
Backfoot cuts can b easily played on short and good length balls on hard surface

I am struggling to play cut shots! Not enough hours in the day unfortunately!
DBC14 was a little simpler. But Ashes is far superior in many ways.

The ball through the bat problem is frustrating however! See a middled ball fly to gully or the slips!

Exists in the PC beta?

Would need more specific information about what you were doing at the time of the crash - the error code just tells us that the game crashed and no further info. Sending the report through helps, but would need specifics on what happened.

If you have a competition that crashes on loading or loading and then doing a specific thing in game, please upload the save game - see http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/data_system.html
@MattW thanks for looking into this. The zip file is too large to upload. Any specific folder you require from the save data? The crashes happened while in a match and after a delivery was bowled(during cutscene replay as I remember)

Stats are heavily broken in this game. It is telling me that Hashim Amla's highest score in ODI's is 452 not out, and its also bugged for players that make their debuts. It has the average correct, but it takes their amount of runs as their highest score which is incorrect.

Stats are heavily broken in this game. It is telling me that Hashim Amla's highest score in ODI's is 452 not out, and its also bugged for players that make their debuts. It has the average correct, but it takes their amount of runs as their highest score which is incorrect.
What version/console and format are you playing on?

There was an issue where the high score in 'earned' stats was being added to the base high score stat, rather than taking the best of the two. This has been rectified on PS4 and will be fixed in the next Xbox One patch (I don't have a date or estimate on timeframes there).

Users who are viewing this thread