Bug Report Discussion

ONLINE A HUGE LETTDOWN!!!! BAS= BUG ANT STUDIOS

i dont even know where to start.

After horrible start of dbc 14 where rolling ball to fielder was counted as a catch to no difficulty setting in dbc17 and now sliders working on ashes/difficulty tooooo easy on legend. Note, the sliders were working on dbc 17 as well at launch date, so they’ve done the same mistake.

I mean cmon man? Why cant we get a solid game? Why do we have to wait for a patch for a game thats already out? All games hv bugs at start but its not unplayable bugs. Every bug about online on bug thread is seeiouslt too much. Im amazed beta guys havent done crap and instead defends the game as if its perfect. WHY NOT SPEAK HE TRUTH?!?!?!?! The online mode is so crappy atm. Bouncer landing on stump on short bounce, not able to be played on back nor front foot, batting tooo easy every ball going for six, runout bug when u cancel and the batsman stairs as if someone stole his phone. Not able to cut on green balls/red balls at all on FRONT FOOT??? Why? Have u never seen someone cut a shot on front foot? Seriously!!! Batsman getting stumped when missing shot because he cant get back in time. Fielders sometimes not reacting at all to the ball, sometimes dont even take the catch. The ball marker doesnt even show where its gonna pitch, its just a round circle which is another huge thing. Cutters???? I mean wth, cutters are turning more than a spinner turning the ball?! So unrealistic. There’s not even good change of pace in this game, we want what we had in past? How hard is it? Other than the mo-cap this game has just let us down, specially online mode. How can you make such buggy/laggy game again after making 2 mistakes already at launch on previous titles? Legend mode = hit all balls away for 120m away for six? I mean for god’s sake just keep the same timing bar as before. Batsman doesnt even play short ball on front foot? Why? It happens irl and it was possible on dbc 14 n 17. Why not here? Why not on ashes? Why has this game gone down so low? Have u guys not learned from your mistakes? Sorry but i was quiet fr so long expecting u to fix this and not make this mistake again after dbc 14 and dbc 17. But honestly u guys dont put any effort into online mode. Someone using a slider that makes his batting easy and someone doing something else?!

And ross should stop being rude on forums instead should spend his time fixing these issues As soon As possible. Ffs im so angry that u guys hv again done the same mistake. FIX THESE ISSUES FFS ONLINE IS NOT PLAYABLE AND LEAGUES ARE SHUR DOWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We as customers have the right to give even negative feedback. I mean if the game is not good at something and needs patch because its unplayable even at LAUNCH DAY, then dont expect good respone from us. Havea good day :)

Edit: i really dont want anyone to tell me to be nice. Because ive tried that and have played a game thats not even fully fixed still after so many promises (DBC 17) this is what u guys deserve atm.

@BigAntStudios @MattW :@

I dont even know where to start from, lets say Big Ants follow a particular process. Release a buggy game -----> show your utter arrogance in response to the natural queries about a buggy game ------> Release a patch which only creates more bugs. I can see adverts on the tele posters in the underground etc, which is fabtabulous as we really want to promote this game of cricket which no one other than Big Ants is producing at the moment, but you need to accept that there are a lot of faults in the online game play. I have been playing online since Dbc14 and can only wish if things get sorted as quickly as possible.

I have played on hardest Legend settings. It just feels unreal. I agree with every single bug reported above in Max's post. I hope people involved with Big Ants understand and see the frustration of their customers rather then BLOCK LETTERS.

Oh... but beta guys were crappy mate. Sorry thats all i gotta say. And online mode should hv been fixed WITHOUT THE BETA GUYS BECAUSE BUG ANT DID MAKE DBC 14 WHICH DID NOT HAVE THESE ISSUES AFTER PATCH. Instead of learning and making this better at launch, they still made incomplete game and are making us waiting for a patcj after we spent 60 dollars. Disgusting.

Or you could have been more sensible and waited to hear the reviews about the online part of the game before making the purchase? Wouldn't that have been sensible after your "bad" experience with DBC 14 and 17?

Watch the leaderboard.

Regardless of where the majority stakeholders are. If you are well aware that lets say very small community of gamers play online even then you should be getting it fixed. My hard earned money is what I have spent on this purchase and it was not disclosed that the game would have many bugs.

My mature reaction to last couple of pages :facepalm

Snowy is spot on. You keep making mistake of buying a game you never seem to like
If you don’t wait to see what issues game has before buying that’s your issue, no one else’s

My finger is poised on delete button ....

Snowy is spot on. You keep making mistake of buying a game you never seem to like
If you don’t wait to see what issues game has before buying that’s your issue, no one else’s

How long will u keep deleting the truth? People are frustrated, and u guys should understand that. Not once, not twice but it’s the third time people have to go through this. We are patient, but we also want good result unlike something like DBC 17, left with bugs.

Or you could have been more sensible and waited to hear the reviews about the online part of the game before making the purchase? Wouldn't that have been sensible after your "bad" experience with DBC 14 and 17?

What reviews are we talking about here exactly ? Can all of you Admins and testers or knowledge kings share 1 video or an article post release that talks about online game play ??

No one is forced to buy anything, everyone who is complaining bought the game with utter excitement as we are all cricket lovers in this community. Its the frustration that the history has repeated itself with a game released with bugs in the online game play once again.

Whenever online gameplay and it's bugs and problems are discussed, this kind of reaction by the "seniors" N "veterans" of this forum's is very common.

Overall online gaming and gamers are generally looked down upon here at pc forums by the majority.

I sincerely appreciate here what point alizafar538 and alikhan215 made. In DBC 17 we faced same issues. This time Looking at the marketing the association with two international cricket boards reputation of International players.... i was hopeful that big ant would come up with a revolutionary game. All hopes gone into dust, money got wasted (second time). I read someone writing why do people buy again if they were not already satisfied with the product...The compulsion is BA is sitting in a monopolistic market as gamers we dont have choice of cricket games as we all are cricket fans??? Hence have to buy?? Rather than acknowledging that there has been a massive disaster done on online gaming which has been completly ignored there is sheer arrogance coming out?? But guys appreciate the fact these set of customers are spending money, hence asking for good experience on online mode in return if online mode would not be there these set of customers would not even look at buying the game. Just imagine how much they love the game atleast what you can assure is a bug free game in return?? In reality what they received in return is arrogance at its best people ignoring taking things on their ego.
Just to show the reality we didnot buy this game in charity we paid an internationally acclaimed amount to buy this game and like every consumer we have all the right to complain if we are not satisfied with the product. BA or Ross or the admins here can show arrogance but its just a matter of time when some good developer seeks the opportuinity and makes a better game. Its lucky for BA that I dont live in australia else there was a serious complaint coming towards their way in comsumer forums??? Also if this doesnot get resolved fast i will personally write to the ECB and CA to ensure they are also appraised with the reality of the hyped game. Social media has equipped consumers enough that they can raise their voice in appropriate manner and in correct forums. There i would like to see how so called administrator’s here can put their fingers on delete button!!

What reviews are we talking about here exactly ? Can all of you Admins and testers or knowledge kings share 1 video or an article post release that talks about online game play ??

You could do what someone like @Acid Burn. Wait for others to review the online aspect before making the purchase? If you are telling me you bought the game just because there were no reviews and you "hoped" the issues were fixed, this is where your problem lies. And no, I do not agree that online gamers are looked down upon here on these forums and the online issues should be fixed by BigAnt, but there has to be a sensible way to put your issues across rather than ranting and shouting!

Whenever online gameplay and it's bugs and problems are discussed, this kind of reaction by the "seniors" N "veterans" of this forum's is very common.

Overall online gaming and gamers are generally looked down upon here at pc forums by the majority.

This is completely untrue. He and I would probably say the same for people who are frustrated with offline bugs as well. Wait for the reviews and buy! It's that simple! Online issues, offline issues does not matter.

This is completely untrue. He and I would probably say the same for people who are frustrated with offline bugs as well. Wait for the reviews and buy! It's that simple! Online issues, offline issues does not matter.
Sorry, but offline mode is not unplayable atm. So nobody is complaining like us as they’re not experiencing stuff like us.

Users who are viewing this thread