Bug Report Discussion

Thats Smith's stance action mate..Take a step away to where where you want to be while facing the delivery...
Hmm, he stopped doing that after that two overs. Moreover Travis head was doing the same. Not sure if it's to do with batting style set for these batsman.
Does it happen to you everytime with Steve Smith?

Hmm, he stopped doing that after that two overs. Moreover Travis head was doing the same. Not sure if it's to do with batting style set for these batsman.
Does it happen to you everytime with Steve Smith?
Sorry dont own the game...PC gamer...

Last edited:
Reactions: DAP
A little discussion about stats bug:
The stats get updated when playing casual, however in cricket academy the stats recorded are wrong as instead of the new BBI or high score achieved in a recent match, the high score or BBI shows the earned + base stats. (See my post in the bug report thread).

Another issue is when playing tour, only the base stats are shown and the stats are not updated after playing each match in tour.

Hopefully this can be sorted out in the early patches for i believe stats form a vital part of any cricket game. Everytime i score a century or take a five wicket haul, i love to see it reflected in my stats as a proof of my achievement.

Ross please listen to my humble request. This stats issue has become an old nemesis of mine. It prevents me from fully enjoying the game. Cheers

Altering the batting sliders when batting literally make the game unplayable as the batsmen misses ALL shots. Very frustrating and has just ruined my first ashes test with 4 batsmen bowled for 0 runs to shots they would have hit simply before any sliders were touched. Anyone else tried altering sliders when batting and encountered this?

I am playing the game on my PS4. When the fast bowler takes the run up, the animation is not smooth. I am not sure whether its a bug. The game play is so smooth in most of the videos. Has anyone faced this issue?

Altering the batting sliders when batting literally make the game unplayable as the batsmen misses ALL shots. Very frustrating and has just ruined my first ashes test with 4 batsmen bowled for 0 runs to shots they would have hit simply before any sliders were touched. Anyone else tried altering sliders when batting and encountered this?
You are absolutely correct

MOD EDIT- Do not use text speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the frequency of stumpings needs to be looked at. I know I can prevent it when batting by moving back in the crease but the AI is caught out of theirs too frequently. It can be immersion breaking. Other than this the game is brilliant.

FFS!! Just played through a whole test match in tour mode only to realise that stats don't update after tours, and it all feels incredibly pointless.

i Cant download the India jersey on the Xbox one

FFS!! Just played through a whole test match in tour mode only to realise that stats don't update after tours, and it all feels incredibly pointless.
I would recommend first complete entire tour and then check whether it is updating or not.This how it worked in DBC 14.And please let me know????

Platform: PS4
Version: 1.03
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Teams: Licensed Australia V England
Ground: The Gabba
Issue : Incorrect Overs in days play
Action: First session of first test only had 13 overs and a days play only had 75 overs

Are you sure there wasn’t a rain delay prior to play starting?

Users who are viewing this thread