Platform: PS4
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club 3-Day
Teams used: Leeds vs Bradford
Ground: Leeds Home Ground
Over Count: 47.1
Issue (one line description): Caught in field
Bug description (detail): Fielder caught ball halfway between wickets and boundary with back turned (Was facing boundary) ball sort of went through him.

Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: NA
Issue : Gameplay modifiers working online
Bug description : Even though it shows gameplay modifiers option as locked while playing online, when we set the gameplay modifiers to on prior to the start of the online match, it remains. For example, if you set it as easy, even if you play in legend mode, you ll be playing in easy difficulty. While your opponent plays on the hardest difficulty (if he set it to off).

Last edited by a moderator:
Teams used: Leeds vs Bradford
Ground: Leeds Home Ground
Over Count: ?
Issue (one line description): Commentary
Bug description (detail): Slats said "They'll be really pleased with this victory" or something to that effect but result was a draw.

1)
Platform
: PS4
Game Mode: Casual/Tour (only ones i played)
Match Type: T20/ODI (only ones i played)
Teams used: AUS vs ENG (licensed)
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): AI batsmen refusing singles even when the ball goes out of the inner ring, and fielder throws the ball from deep.
Bug description (detail): Basically the AI batsmen don't run when the ball goes out of the inner ring of fielders even though they have the time. Most of the time this is accompanied by commentators saying stuff like, "Could have taken a single at the very least" or "The batsmen playing a little too conservatively", etc.
Please note that this does not happen 100% of the time. If the AI hits the ball and the fielder has to run a bit to get it, then the AI takes a single. They tend not to do that when the ball is hit directly to the fielder standing in the deep (Not the fielders in the inner ring).
This does not impact t20s much as most of the runs are in the form of boundaries, but in ODIs, the AI collectively refuses 30-50 runs in the course of their innings which has a major impact on the match.

2)Platform: PS4
Game Mode: Casual/Tour (only ones i played)
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): The matches delayed by weather have no impact on power-play/field restrictions or the over limits for each bowler
Bug description (detail): For example, my ODI was reduced to 40 overs per side from the 50 overs per side. This should cause the following changes to take place:
1) Each bowler can now a bowl of maximum of 8 overs (before it was 10)
2) The field restriction of only 2 fielders allowed outside inner circle: First 8 overs instead of the first 10 overs

However, the delay caused no change to either the over limit for each bowler or the field restrictions. I could have potentially used only 4 bowlers for the entire match.

1) Platform: PS4
Ground: WACA
Issue (one line description): Batsmen is getting stumped while rotating in circles and no leg side wides
Bug description (detail): So I have played few games online just now and below are the "annoying bugs" I have noticed that have been there from previous editions
1) If a batsmen misses a ball and is standing on/outside the crease, he won't return back and instead starts moving in circles and gets stumped. Happened to me 3 times during an innings. Please fix
2) There are no easy leg side wides whatsoever during online games. I missed so many deliveries down the leg side that should have been called wide but it didn't happen. It seems like if someone starts appealing, then the wide ball is not given or something
3) Again, similar to previous editions if there is a wide ball going for a boundary, the system will add 4 runs instead of 5. Please have that fixed too
4) My 20 over game was reduced to 16 overs (no rain). Not sure if that's a bug too but just wanted to report it.
5) The faces of non licensed players have changed. I see dual layers on their face. I think this has been reported previously as well. This specifically started happening after 1.05 update.

I am really loving the gameplay. Good job with that improvement. I am definitely going to buy on PC as well. Thanks

Last edited:
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Match Type: 5over
Teams used: England & Australia (AI)
Ground: Not Sure
Over Count: Match Completion
Issue: Incorrect Trophy Unlock "Bad Memories"
Impact: Trophy
Bug description (detail): PS4 Trophy "Bad Memories" was awarded during an Online 5 over match.
Trophy Description-Dismiss the opposition for less than 60 runs in an innings during an Ashes match (Ashes Mode).
Ashes Cricket_20171118175826.jpg

Teams used: Leeds vs York
Ground: Leeds Sports Club
Issue (one line description): Stumped
Bug description (detail): Dismissed stumped via Third Umpire when clearly in. I'd at least attach a still image if I could figure out how.

Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: ashes series
Match Type: test
Teams used: Aus (user) vs Eng (Ai)
Ground: gabba
Issue (one line description): batting gameplay modifiers only result in late timing and missing ball frequently.
Bug description (detail): turned on batting modifiers, adjusted line and length indicator from default number 23 to 12 and literally cannot hit the ball and get late timing feedback no matter how early I input the shot. Just to clarify even when I play a shot as early as just before or during release the result is "late timing" never "too early" or "ok" or "good", strictly "late timing"... And obviously can never hit the ball.

Game Mode: Ashes series
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Aus (user) vs Eng (Ai)
Ground: Waca
Issue (one line description): Declaring too early (Not really declaring just freezing)
Bug description (detail): We were up by about 250 early on day 2 and then in between an over the ball froze in the middle of the pitch with no player in vision. It was frozen for about a minute then I started pressing buttons like the tech genius I am (Was playing as a created player, was batting and wasn't captain) then suddenly it goes to Cook and Stoneman walking out onto the ground, if this was a deliberate declare(which i highly doubt) then it is still a bug cos no team declares 3 down with a 250 run lead on day 2.

Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: With Day 1 patch
Game Mode: Ashes series
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Aus (AI) vs Eng (User)
Ground: do not remember
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): BRS not giving correct decision
Bug description (detail): Baristow was given out caught behind and I knew I had not nicked it, I went ahead and took the BRS. The BRS on hotspot showed no edge, the reply showed no edge yet the decision stayed.

Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Eng v WI (academy updated)
Ground: SCG
Over Count:
Before the toss
Issue (one line description): Every match has a weather delay
Bug description (detail): The last five T20 matches have all started with a weather delay with overs being reduced to 16 per side.. I'm either very unlucky or there is an issue. As an aside, it would be helpful to have clearer information on the over reduction, either on the HUD (in brackets like on the scorecard summary), or something to alert you at the start of the match.

Match Type: T20 ( have played both single player & offline coop)
Teams used: Aus (user) vs Eng (ai)
Ground: North Sydney Oval, gabba , mcg
Over Count: cant say , happens during most games
Issue (one line description): In game screen tearing/stuttering
Bug description (detail): When Scanning the field whilst batting there is sometimes stuttering/ tearing of the background visuals e.g stands, trees, light towers, etc. This only occurs when u are scanning and the camera is panning around the ground, when u stop moving the visuals snap back into place. Screen tearing/ stuttering also sometimes occurs when batting; when u play a shot and the camera rotates around to follow the ball. This issue occurs when the camera is in the act of rotating to follow the ball, once the camera stops moving everything snaps backs into place. When the fielder then fields the ball in the outfield and throws the ball back in and the camera starts moving again to follow the ball the stuttering reoccurs. From memory this issue mostly occurred when u played a shot into the outfield. All general setting are on default .

Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0369 (patch 1.05 installed)
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Match Type: Test match
Teams used: Aus vs Eng (licensed) User - Aus AI - Eng
Ground: The Gabba
Over Count: 1st Inn over 24.3
Issue (one line description): Stumping animation issue and not given out
Bug description (detail): I was clearly outside the crease and AI stumped me but the bails didn't come off and I was not given out.
Things to note, this game I started on 16 Nov with day 1 patch installed and this issue noted when playing with patch 1.05.

Platform: PS4 (Pro)
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Australia (human controlled) vs England (AI controlled) (No downloaded teams)
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Over Count: 21.5 (2nd innings)
Issue (one line description): The option to challenge a stumping decision appears but when I select no the umpire correctly gives the batsman out anyway
Bug description (detail): Matthew Wade stumps Alex Hales with a backwards flick that hits the stumps when Hales is out of his crease. The option to challenge the decision appears I decline to challenge it and afterwards the umpire correctly gives it out. Basically the option to challenge just didn't need to appear on screen. The option to challenge should have only appeared if the umpire gave it not out. You can see everything I have explained at the 9:33 min mark in a YouTube video I will include in this post.

Match Type: T20 - Co-op Mode
Teams used: England vs. Australia (also tried with Aus vs. NZ, same issue)
Ground: SCG (replicated on several grounds, seems ground independent)
Over Count: 0.0
Issue (one line description): Game-breaking co-op issues: Could not invert batting in co-op mode, camera could not be adjusted (was stuck in broadcast mode)
Bug description (detail):
In co-op mode it's impossible to switch the camera angle for batting, and impossible to change batting to inverted. The camera was stuck in broadcast mode (presumably because of the setting being chosen in another mode by myself) and batting was therefore always the opposite direction to what you wanted.

The options for camera settings were not within their own category either as per usual, instead they were under the HUD settings.

Also, though the camera mode could be changed by (I think the single player casual setting - which required starting a new single player game), the invert controls option could not be changed at all. There was actually no "batting camera" option in co-op, only bowler camera. The invert batting option was present but made no difference.

To replicate these issues I suggest just starting up a co-op match and try to change the camera and the invert batting controls. The issue should become clear pretty quickly. It took me and my friend a long time to work out we had to change the camera in single player to get the camera to match up with the direction of the batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread