Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club 3 Day
Teams used: Club team in career
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): ....3 day game goes into fourth day
Bug description (detail): .....Playing career game in England - game mode states CLUB 3 DAY yet the game went into a fourth day. It also showed 110 overs remaining yet the game finished as a draw with around 70 overs stlll to play.

Match Type: OTHER
Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): ....CAREER STATS WRONG!!!!
Bug description (detail): ..... Three matches into career mode and my player statistics are wrong. I have hit 2x 50s yet stats only showing 1. One was not out so maybe that has caused a glitch in the calculations

Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): ....English domestic league system sorted alphabetically
Bug description (detail): .....The two-tier league structure in English domestic for career is sorted alphabetically. As far as I'm aware there is nowhere to change this.

Ground:
Over Count:
Issue (one line description): ....Very frequent rain delays with no notification of impact on overs etc
Bug description (detail): ..... Rain delays seem very frequent. It would be helpful if the delay showed how long has been taken out of the game. I find it very difficult to assess the game situation as it is without adding this complication!

villafan001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: XB1
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Aus v Eng
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: 1.5

Issue: Mitchell Starc bowled a bouncer which went past the keeper, and I ran a bye. No ball was also called - however, I was only credited one run for the no ball (despite the batsman changing ends), the second no ball (for the run bye) did not get added to the score.

EDIT: two overs later, same thing happened again, this time no wide called but I ran two and byes not given. This may be because I am leaving the ball (which would mean no leg byes could be scored - but byes should still be credited in this instance).

Last edited:

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue
: Online Save file count too small
Description: Current number of online save file count is just 5 which is too small for those who play online leagues. Please increase this to 20. Also if possible please add "Delete all" option for deleting those save files at a single click. It would be very helpful. Thanks.

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue: Standard (Button Press) Pace Bowling Glitch
Bug description (detail):
Randomly during a match when you are pace bowling with any pace bowler your first timing button press is treated as two rapid presses or it may just be that the second timing meter glitch freezes locking you in at the first orange block as the meter is rising up, either way what happens is whatever speed you choose your first timing is correctly applied but because the next timing window freezes immediately you are forced to accept a mediocre ball the AI frequently bashes for 6. I can't find any rhyme or reason to why it happens and it never happens in the Training mode, I can button pace bowl in there over and over again without the meter locking up. It's only in matches.

I have several videos of this I have posted here and will gladly link you to any of them.

avinashbitra

School Cricketer
Issue: GAME CRASHES
After selecting Casual type and in the controllers screen when pressed "X" button, game crashes. It started crashing after i did GET BEST for the teams, all international and some domestic.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Game Mode: Academy
Match Type: N/A
Ground: N/A
Issue:
Player creator colour problem
Bug description (detail): When creating players and changing/mixing colours their eyes seem to flicker between whatever setting/colour you're trying to achieve and a darker colour which does not seem to change wherever you're moving through the mixer (looks like a very dark blue/green). This does seem to also affect hair colour, although it is much more noticeable with the eyes.

Platform:
PS4
Game Mode: Any
Ground: Seems to be all
Issue: Down the ground fielding issue.
Bug description (detail): In standard broadcast views (have tried them all), it seems that there's no way to actually see your down the ground fielders and position them to field/take a catch, it doesn't seem to show anywhere near the right view to field in this area, whether it's a ground shot or air.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ground: NA
Issue:
XP points are not increasing or adding up
Bug description (detail): i have played couple of games and before game my xp points are 375 and i got 400 and 300 further xp points that sum but when later on i turned on the game all earned xp back to 375 thats before latest patch

Game Mode: Custom ODI
Teams used: PAK vs AUS
Ground: Adelaide
Issue: D/L message hanged on game screen
after raining D/L message hanged on main screen and cant be remove till i quit and restart the game. PFB snap1 for same

Game Mode: Custom ODI tournament
Issue: Point table showing wrong team position
I was playing 3 team tournament and Pak get Bonus point but even AUS & PAK having same 6 point but system gave priority for ranking base on NRR if point are same as they not considering BP + Points to actual team position in points table. PFA snap2 for same

Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Pak vs Ind
Issue: Physical object not recognized
Keeper passes through the batsmen and looks he didn't recognize any physical object. PFB snap3 for same

Teams used: Non licensed teams & created umpires
Issue: Non licensed players/created Umpires having face marks or light color tone patches on face
Bug description (detail): Non licensed player and created umpires having small patches on face of light color tone while playing in game where as seeing same in acadmey same look perfect i.e. without patches. PFB snap4 for same

Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Pak vs Ind
Issue: frame or picture clarity lost
During playing game on ps4 pro, frame or picture clairty lost for half screen and remain till over completed. PFA snap5 for same.

Attachments

• snap1 (2).JPG
    snap1 (2).JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 14
  • snap2 (2).JPG
    snap2 (2).JPG
    555.7 KB · Views: 13
  • snap3.JPG
    snap3.JPG
    646.3 KB · Views: 13
  • snap4.JPG
    snap4.JPG
    428.1 KB · Views: 13
  • snap5.JPG
    snap5.JPG
    509.4 KB · Views: 13
D

Deleted member 185125

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0369
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Australia & England(AI)
Over Count: NA
Issue: Ball passes through the batsman leg(thigh)
Ball passes through the batsman's leg and hits the bat.Looks like a graphics glitch. Video attached for the same.

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Mode: Casual & Competition (Only played so far)
Teams used: Australia & England
Issue: Offside aggressive back foot cut shot on short balls goes to mid-off (every time when connects)
When attempt to play backfoot off side cut shot to short balls from pace bowlers, the ball goes to mid-off region. It happens every time on both standard and classic controls. I have attached compilation video of few of the ones. You can figure out by looking at the batsman’s head, where the shot was attempted.

L2+Left Stick Back+ Right Stick to the off 45 degree. Square of the wicket.

D

Deleted member 185125

Teams used: Australia & England(AI)
Issue: AI striker batsman ball watches and takes off late.
AI striker batsman ball watches and takes off late (resulting in run-out). I have attached video with two such instances which happened in two consecutive overs. I have not attempted to run them out.

D

Deleted member 185125

Issue: Over powered looking defensive shots
AI plays defensive kind of looking shot which goes for 4s and 6s(doesn't look realistic either?. I have attached the video cos I'm not able to explain what the shot is. I have tried reducing the shot force but still no go.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

Issue: AI batsman given out caught by keeper, even though no bat involved.
Repeated occurrence of AI Batsman given out (without appealing, does not give option either) caught behind, even though there is no bat involved. Have observed it in almost every T20 I have played so far. (Haven't tried any other formats yet)
I have attached video of the two kinds(dismissals).

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0369 (patch 1.05 installed)
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Match Type: Test match
Teams used: Aus vs Eng (licensed) User - Aus AI - Eng
Ground: The Gabba
Over Count:
1st Inn over (15th or 17th don't remember)
Issue (one line description): Game crashed when selecting the delivery type using LS

Started a new Ashes series and opted to bowl first. I think it's during the start of 15th\17th over Cummins is about to bowl I moved LS to left to select the outswing then immediately moved UP for standard delivery and game crashed. (Camera - Static near)
More Info : I haven't downloaded anything in academy yet. Also, I had a crash early with day 1 patch and before 1.04 patch released. If I recollect the incident, lyon was the bowler and the fielder collected the ball from the deep, threw to the keeper's end and I tried to hit the stumps on the other side before it reaches the stump the game crashed.
I sent the report along with the video in both the case.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Platform: Xbox one
Game Version:0.1.0.1.0354 (day one patch)
Game Mode: competition
Match Type: Odi
Teams used: Ind vs Sri
Ground: Dont remember
Over Count: dont remember

Issue (one line description): bowler changes field on free hit even when batsman dont change ends.
Also batsman cannot run after ball hits the stump during run out chance
These two issues have happened n number of times and not just related to one match

gideon_swrd

Club Captain
Game Version:v0.1.0.1.0370
Start Time: 2pm
Teams used: India vs England
Ground: Gabba
Issue (one line description): Set "No Rain" and yet match started with a delay and was shortened to 16 overs.
This happened every time with the same settings so should be easily reproducible. In addition to a match delay in spite of no rain being set, the bowlers could still bowl up to 4 overs (as if it were a T20).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread