Not open for further replies.
Platform: PS4
Game Version:v0.1.0.1.0370
Game Mode: Ashes Mode
Match Type: Test
Start Time: 10am
Teams used: Australia vs England
Ground: Gabba
Issue (one line description): Trophy unlocks!
Bug description (detail):
Unlocked 2 trophy's I did not earn.... 1) All Round Effort unlocked for my opposition acheivement not mine (England Jake Ball) 2) Paired up unlocked bowler Lyon dismissed J Ball on 59 .. the paird up trophy is for getting batter out in each innings for a DUCK?
This is not the first set of trophy bugs reported, so I suggest looking into all trophy unlocks ;(

Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: any
Teams used: Australia vs England
Ground: any
Issue (one line description): Frame rate drops below 30
Bug description: Frame rate drops during night time and in close batting cam.

Game Version:v1.05
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Easy Stumping against spinners - No back to crease button (unlike DBC17)
I've been having this issue where even if I put my batsman all the way back to the wickets, still if I miss a lofted shot or aggressive shot against spinner, I get stumped out.
Once the batsman is out of the crease, there is noway to turn back unlike other DBC games where we press "O" button to go back.
Please help!

Game Version:v0.1.0.1.0370
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Start Time: Any
Issue (one line description): AI batsman gets run out if I hold the ball in the outfield for a few seconds instead of throwing it back immediately
This happened thrice in the same T20 match, and over multiple matches. It started by the AI batsman hitting the ball to the deep and not taking a single (this is a separate known bug). Then, when my fielder got the ball, instead of throwing it back to either end, I decided to hold the ball a few seconds. At this point, one of the AI batsman ran to the keeper's end while the other stood there. So both batsman were at the same end, and I threw the ball to the bowlers end for an easy run out.

Platform: Xbox one
Game Version:v1.04
Match Type: Any
Issue (one line description): Crashing on team selection.
3x the game has crashed when I am picking a team on casual mode, it seems to happen when I come across the teams that are not assigned to any Leagues, it crashes when I am on them.

Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0363
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Teams used: Australia v West Indies
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground
Over Count: 0.0
Issue (one line description): Simulation
Bug description (detail): Created custom Test championship. Intending to play all England matches and sim all others. When pressing triangle to simulate the very first fixture that is between Australia and West Indies the game crashes.

Edit: Just tried the other fixtures and it didn't crash but did so again with Oz so could it be only crashing for games involving Australia (Fully licenced on-disc team)?

Game Version:0.1.05
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test Match
Teams used: Aus ( controlled by me ) V Eng
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: 79th Over
Second ball of the over I bowled a leg cutter which got an edge and was caught behind.
I appealed and the umpire gave it out but the next ball just started as if he was given not out.
Two balls later I bowl a fuller out swinger and edge and caught again , I appeal and given out but the batsman is not dismissed...

Game Version: 1.05
Game Mode: Womens Ashes
Teams Used:
Eng (controlled by me) & Aus
Ground: All
Over Count: All
Bug Description (detail)
I think there is an issue around the commentary.

I've playing the womens ashes and have noticed that when a player does a good shot the commentator says 'great shot from'....but theres a silence where the name should be?
Also the Grounds for the womens Ashes are far too small. Very easy to rack up large scores quickly.
Impossible catches are still causing frustration.

Rest of game is awesome

Cheers Red

Platform - PS4
Game Version 1.05
Game Mode - Career
BUG

TROPHY NEW CAP does not unlock, no one in the world has unlocked on PS4. I would suggest make it achiveable via simulation to avoid huge fixes

Game Mode: All
Bug description (detail): Over getting reduced.
Constantly my matches getting cut short when I am batting first. When playing ODI I only gets 40 overs. When playing T20i I only get 16 overs. This bug is there consistently. Even when playing tours. No rain nothing just getting cut short.

Game Mode: Playing with two controllers
1) when setting up the match the primary user cannot select the match type and ground, but secondary user can.
2) resuming a saved match, both on the same team - (static camera) the secondary player - when he played a shot on the off the shot is executed on the on side and viz verca. Everything is fine for the primary player though.

Platform: XBOX
Game Version: 1.03
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: Custom Teams
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue: I was given out caught by keeper, even though no bat involved.
I was given out caught behind, even though there is no bat involved. I even went for review and still i was given out.
Please find the video of it.

Teams used: England v Zimbabwe
Ground: Old Trafford (Lancashire Stadium)
Over Count: 54.2
Issue (one line description): Incorrect decision
Bug description (detail): Playing as England against Zimbabwe (Computer). Moeen Ali bowling over the wicket to Craig Ervine. Bat held way outside off, ball basically hit Ervine's bum, Bairstow moved from behind stumps to short leg, held the catch and Ervine given out caught.

Of course an appalling decision could be part of the game and not a bug but Zim could have reviewed.[DOUBLEPOST=1511635330][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Over Count: ?.??
Issue (one line description): Trophy
Bug description (detail): Trophy for 'No Need to Run' randomly came up even though it was the computer team that achieved it and they'd already hit plenty of boundaries.

Also later got trophy for paired up but batsman who ducked in first innings got 14 in second.

Last edited:
Over Count: 23.5
Issue (one line description): Catch error
Bug description (detail): Jonny Bairstow caught Hamilton Masakadza via outside edge of Moeen Ali but at very moment Masakadza edged it Bairstow zoomed right next to Masakadza and caught the catch level with him in front of the stumps and in front of the crease.

Game Version: v1.05
Game Mode: Career & Ashes
Match Type: Club and Test
Teams used: Australia
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Stumping when leaving the ball against spinners
Bug description (detail): I have had three instances now where I have been stumped when leaving the ball against spinners. Each time the batsman was standing in the default position, but the leave action has his feet moving out of the crease when the keeper knocks the bails off. Should not be getting out to a leave. Otherwise, loving the game!

EDIT: It just happened again - stumped when i missed a forward defensive block to a spinner. I would have thought I should still be inside the crease, when not advancing... Very frustrating thing to happen when building an innings! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread