BUGLIST !!!

A

azkhan

Hi there,

i've look through the forum but only see pc problems and solutions. I seem to have this problem with cricket 2004(ps2). It has happened 3 times now when i play the game, it has happened in the knockout tournament when i play south africa so far. I play the game and then save it. When i load the saved game it allows me to play 1 over and then when the over is finished i press x to resume for the next over but the game will not allow me to resume, all it allows me to do is to check my statistics, options etc in the menu. i lost all that i played. this makes me very annoyed, im worried this could happen when playing a foreign tour or world cup. Can some one please give me any help about this and tell me what can be done to avoid it freezing like this. any help would be great.

Thanks.

H

hammudy

well azkhan....u see this is a c2004 forum alright but due to the fact that most of the members have the pc (or both) u didnt find the solution to ur prob.....but as far as i can say is that its the game its self....the pc version just MIGHT get patched.....but for a ps2 version....u just need to wait untill EA releases a better version

C

cfan

I don't know if this bug has been reported or not....it only has occured once......a new batsmen takes guard...i press esc....and the batman takes guard...outside offstump which gives me a free wicket by bowling him

R

ricky123

Originally posted by cfan@Feb 16 2004, 05:29 PM
I don't know if this bug has been reported or not....it only has occured once......a new batsmen takes guard...i press esc....and the batman takes guard...outside offstump which gives me a free wicket by bowling him
B) i will try that :P

new

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am also having the problem of resuming on PC.
In ODI at any time , at the end of an over the game does'nt resume.I have to restart.
It happens after every 2-3 matches.

Please tell me the sol.

The commentary stopping happens after taking a wicket skipping videos and then taking another wicket, the commentary cant seem to keep up and just stops.

I have a problem when i install the game, and play it i have to uninstall and then re-install each time i play. The game also crashes after a one day match for a tournament international.

Any ideas on a fix?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by ricky123+Feb 16 2004, 12:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Feb 16 2004, 12:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cfan
@Feb 16 2004, 05:29 PM
B) i will try that :P [/b]
yay I managed to make mine do that. Unfortunately my subsequent yorker was on middle not leg and I got glanced for 4... <_<

V

Vegemiteman

One bug I have on my game that I havent heard about from anyone else (I even contacted EA and after asking for my DirectX settings, I didnt hear back) is that in a 20 over One day match after the 18th over is finished and i go to resume it wont resume. I can look at stats and change batting lineups but cant keep playing. It happened after 22 overs in 50 over match and 7 overs in a 10 match. Yet I have never had problems with the fielders changing back and have only encountered the fielder walking across the pitch twice.

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by Vegemiteman@Feb 20 2004, 07:54 PM
One bug I have on my game that I havent heard about from anyone else (I even contacted EA and after asking for my DirectX settings, I didnt hear back) is that in a 20 over One day match after the 18th over is finished and i go to resume it wont resume. I can look at stats and change batting lineups but cant keep playing. It happened after 22 overs in 50 over match and 7 overs in a 10 match. Yet I have never had problems with the fielders changing back and have only encountered the fielder walking across the pitch twice.
Probably same reason as in the 50 over version, in that bowler bowls more than allotted overs..only way round it is to download SavTweak, swap teams, choose another bowler, swap back & reload....

Steve S.

J

jdbais

I don't think this big has been mentiond yet.

When you play a straight drive and the ball hits the stumps the bowler does not field the ball despite it being at his feet. This allows you to collect an easy single.

S

snoop_dizzle

Originally posted by jdbais@Feb 22 2004, 03:23 PM
I don't think this big has been mentiond yet.

When you play a straight drive and the ball hits the stumps the bowler does not field the ball despite it being at his feet. This allows you to collect an easy single.
Does'nt that happen to every body?

B

bird_of_prey3000

I guess im lucky but the only bug ive seen is too many byes. keeper is pathetic.

K

karthikwaugh

guys i don't get the create a new player screen correctly.please send me a patch

H

hammudy

next time seach the forum first....there are no game play patchs yet....neither any patch to solve the bug problem

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by karthikwaugh@Feb 23 2004, 03:32 AM
guys i don't get the create a new player screen correctly.please send me a patch
No offence mate but that's the sort of arrogance and laziness that really annoys a lot of the modders for Cricket 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread