BUGLIST !!!

i thinks its kind of dissapointing that there are so many bugs for a game that had alot of potential....

i suppose if EA are smart, they might have a closer look into it and make the next cricket game a bit better......... hopefully.

I totally agree when i 1st heard that this game was coming out i was so excited about it, then while searching for screenshots i came accross this forum and reading all the bugs has really let me down. Hopefully when i eventually play the game i won't be 2 disappointed but i doubt it.

guys this is kinda a bug, can u help??
i downloaded the foob 2gb bat pack, put in all the files to the data - bats page and renamed them correctly, the bats arent in the create/edit player cycle, it just has the old ones,

should the new ones be here??? if not, how do i change bats to new downloaded ones????

thanks a lot

i tried to make a player in team managment...but after writing the nam eof the player the screen goes blank...it even doesnot show the name which i wrote...only show the player moving i.e walking on left hand & empty slots on right hand....what to do......

its a funny and new bug....no one replied to you b'coz no one has experianced such a problem...do one thing put the c2004 cd in cd drive and instead of uninstaling just repair your game and see if it helps you and let me know

I cant set custome fields with a custom player. I found out that using the desktop shortcut fixed the re-install error i was getting.

Originally posted by sj_miles@Jan 6 2004, 11:38 PM
The major bugs are:

1. The CPU bowls too many byes.

2. Mostly, if there is rain, it never stops.

3. In a match, if you load the game, the lineup will change back to default.

4. In a test, whenever a player gets out, a fielder appears on the pitch from nowhere.

These are the widely-encountered bugs in Cricket 2004. If there are anymore major bugs, please add them in.

We can't expect them to make a patch for all small bugs but definetely for the above major four bugs.
Too many opposition players get run out

Users who are viewing this thread