BUGLIST !!!

S

sq13610

Ever tried selecting a squad for a tour without hitting the 'auto' button?

The information displayed about the highlighted player is not good enough. A brief summary such as Bat, Bowl and field type and overall rating for each category with the option of viewing the details of the skill rating if you want would be nice.

Also, for the PC the navigation is truely awful. Why change the additional information displayed onFocus rather than onClick?

Think HB Studios, think! With all the other bugs I've encountered (all previously mentioned) I can't believe HB studios let this be released. You'd have thought the game would be tested by people who know what cricket is. Apparently not. Shoddy effort.

X

xbe

Fahad I have experienced this. I had the resolution on 32-bit and when I changed it to 16- bit the full details of the team management were there. If you have tried this I don't have an answer.

C

CloudConnected

I've said this all along and now i know why EA cricket games suck so much....

Its because it gets developed in Canada or the freekin US or in countries who dont know a rats woof! about cricket! Why do you think EA always impress with NHL or NFL or Baseball?? Those games are always 10000times more advanced than the cricket games released the same year by the same company BECAUSE the people who create the games are pasionate about them! You cant expect people to make a good cricket game if they dont even know anything about it or if they're not passionate about the game and WANT to make a good game!

Thats what i dont understand, why cant cricket games be made in countries, by people who love the game and know something about it? It is clear as day that EA didnt do any play testing on this release and if they did then it basically just comes down to them not knowning the slightest thing about cricket! You need people on the team who are absolutely stark-raving MAD about cricket, people who have always WANTED to play a good cricket game, people who want to take the initiative and show all the other losers who have FAILED in the past that it IS possible to make a really outstanding cricket game. Thats what is needed.....passion for the game, a VAST knowledge of the game and obviously talent.

Lets hope HB studios at least have the talent....as for the other things - i doubt it.

Another thing i dont understand....why the happy thoughts does EA always count on releasing a patch to fix everything they screwed up? If they can release fixes for these problems why didnt they just include the fixes in the whole game? Why does it take tons of angry fans to make them realise "hey maybe this game shouldnt be on the shelf yet"???

There are so many good games out there....so many extremely realistic games that i cant understand how EA (of ALL of them) can get this wrong so bad, so many times over and over.

Fine, cricket isnt as big as baseball and NBA etc. but surely this is a poor effort, once again.

S

siddyjain

:helpme: :helpme: help me!! i made a user profile in crkt2004 and was playin on it for quite sum time n wen i opened crkt 2004 now the profile is vanished n all my accievements r lost!!

;( plz help me can this b solved or is it lost for gud??

S

squiz

Goto My Documents
open folder: EA Sports
open folder: Cricket 2004

Do you see a folder called user-PROFILENAME (replace PROFILENAME with your profile you thought u lost)
If there is no folder called that, you've lost it for good buddy

S

siddyjain

i dunt think dat'll work cuz i made another profile with da same name and theres only 1 folder wit dat name

N

nik

Originally posted by hammudy@Apr 12 2004, 06:08 PM
thats was a bad joke if it was...and if its not then it was funny :lol:
huh, u confusing me! :wacko:

H

hammudy

yeah like come on a guy wants to sue EA b'coz his profile got deleted :D

I

imported_Rollo

Originally posted by hammudy@Apr 12 2004, 07:15 PM
yeah like come on a guy wants to sue EA b'coz his profile got deleted :D
:lol: Not funny. :unsure:

M

meeaamir

hi me having some problem...when ever i start the game it begins loading.when the loading is done about 15%.the game crashes and returns to desktop...anyone knows why its happening...plzz do tell me...at [email protected]

H

hammudy

if u search the forum u ll find atleast 5 ppl who have suck probs....if ur display card is intel chipset then this game is not meant 4 u...if u have a 3d card then it may be old just update the drivers....for more info search the forum...u ll get more details on it

P

pal

How do we know if we have an Intel chipset or not..... I'm an amateur when it comes to these things, so please help.......

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Having an Intel Chipset does not mean you can not play the game.

Having an Intel Chipset with on-board graphics, means you can not play the game.

Simply check in Display Properties for details.

Users who are viewing this thread