BUGLIST !!!

H

hammudy

thats in the control panel...incase u want to know everything thats ur system uses and has...then click on start--->run---> type in 'dxdiag' without the quotes and press enter

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
You do have an intel chipset with on-board graphics. If you want to play the game, you will need a graphics card so that you meet the minimum requirements.

P

pal

Andrew, I need your advice on this matter..... Can you please tell me a good graphics card that Cricket 2004 will run on....

P

pal

Is this good enough?

PNY Verto GeForce4 MX 4000 64MB DDR PCI Graphics Card
Model: VCMX4000PP
Get set for the impressive cinematic realism this high-energy graphics card delivers.
Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 4000 graphics processing unit (GPU)
64MB DDR SDRAM memory
256-bit graphics core; 275MHz core clock

P

pal

Now have to start begging parents to buy it for me...... :sorry: :sorry:

S

squiz

Don;t get anything lower, coz it won't work for other games in a years time

N

nomistrek

Is there any way of looking at the match conditions before you have to nominate your starting line up - having to guess the pitch conditions is very annoying

H

hammudy

if u r playing a friendly match then u can choose the condition u want....but in tournaments etc....u cant

R

ricky123

B) i guess this is a bug too :lol: we have to decide whether to bat or bowl before listening to pitch report ,what was ea thinking,and that andrew wilson ,one big liar ,told us that when u play at home u can decide which type of pitch u want.

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
actually, when you win or lose the toss, it shows you the conditions in the same screen. So i elect to bowl on green wickets and bat on dusty wickets.

I actually like not being able to see the pitch conditions before selecting my side, it gives me a chance to try to read the pitch and select my XI. Kinda fun

A

Aman

Originally posted by sj_miles@Jan 6 2004, 11:38 PM
The major bugs are:

1. The CPU bowls too many byes.

2. Mostly, if there is rain, it never stops.

3. In a match, if you load the game, the lineup will change back to default.

4. In a test, whenever a player gets out, a fielder appears on the pitch from nowhere.

These are the widely-encountered bugs in Cricket 2004. If there are anymore major bugs, please add them in.

We can't expect them to make a patch for all small bugs but definetely for the above major four bugs.
I encountered the following bugs:

Most important: the Square cutt shot or also called as the Under cutt is a very beautifull shot to play and watch.
Unfortunately in cricket2004 Square under cutt shot never yields a SIX.Even if u time the square cutt stoke perfectly the bowl falls inside the Boundary rope and maximum award is a boundary.This is annoying for me and many of the indians as the 3rd Man boundary can never be eyed for SIX hittings.

if it is true then tell me How did Sachin Tendulkar hitt-off Shoaib Akhtar for a six over the third man in world cup 2003.virender Sehwag and S.Ganguly also hit Sixes many times over the 3rd man area with the Square cutt on Back foot.

1.Playing Hook Shoot is very easy in Normal level and equally difficult in hard level

2.The CPU running between the wickets is hopeless.

3.Whenever i edit a player from the default teams and save it to hard disk the default 11 line-up changes automatically and infact some times it becomes hopeless as the CPU selects 8-9 bowlers in the squard.

4.Another big mooo! thing is that there are hardly 30 player faces in Cricket2004 which is a drawback to Cricket2002 which had many.

5.The biggest bug is that sometimes when u play a shot the game runs out of Frame rate and comes to slow motion sometimes it indeed stops for a certain time and the Batsman picks up to 8 runs in that stop time.

R

ralta

Hey I have hit sixes over third man before, playing at normal level. I don't know if it works in hard level cuz I've never done it. but try square-cutting off the back foot to a short delivery outside offstump. But make sure you get the timing right. It doesn't always work and in fact, most of the time it will fall inside the ropes, but if your timing is spot on, it will sail right over the rope, I've done it before.

Users who are viewing this thread