BUGLIST !!!

Friend of mine said that he came across it in a US store. Not sure if he saw 2002 and mistook for 2004. But he insists that it was 2004 that he saw.

Newton

To make the game harder, you all should play on hard. It is somewhat interesting. And then you don't get those high runrates like 8 in test matches.

Originally posted by newtona@Jan 16 2004, 10:37 PM
Friend of mine said that he came across it in a US store.
Ask your friend again please cos i know a couple of guys who wanna buy the game. so ask him if he saw 2k2 or 2k4. But I think that its highly unlikely he saw a cricket game.

On the PC version has anyone else seen the bug where the outfield changes colour? It turns from normal to orange, purple etc.

Not a major bug but things like this that detract from the cosmetic appearance should be fixed to improve the overall game. EA has certainly released this game too early.

im experiencing the problem of cricket2004 locking up when i go to exit to desktop, happened since i got fraps, but it didnt happen the first few times i used fraps...hmmm

Originally posted by hammudy@Jan 18 2004, 11:58 AM
nope not me...seems like its ur display card problem
this seems a possible reason, it's not a very good video card. However I would expect it to occur more frequently if it was a hardware issue.
It has only occured 3-4 times and I have had the game since boxing day.

one of the big bugs in one-dayers is the field placings i.e even on a green pitch the computer doesnt use a slip. :angry:

probably like the line up editor
tom will b able to release a editor which can edit the default fields given in the game
the open field shud atleast have 3 slips
but this game really sucks! i guess ea hasnt done anything besides just improving little gameplay and adding more playing options in this new game

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 13 2004, 11:12 PM
The list has been drawn up in priority order and is currently being reviewed.
How's the list looking now? Are you ready to send it to Andrew 'i tell lies' Nixon yet?

Users who are viewing this thread