BUGLIST !!!

S

squiz

Thats prolly why mine has tons, coz they're the only one dayers i play, 50 overs is way to long

S

sachin

play now has day nighters.so if they actually do have day nighters why not use them? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

S

squiz

well i dont like sitting there for 2-3 hours just to play 1 innings, in that time you could play a whole 20 over game, or 2 10 over games

S

SteveS1967

Originally posted by goldenarm@Jan 7 2004, 02:14 PM
NO DAY-NIGHT MATCH IN GAME MODES IN CRICKET 2004
ITS A CRAP GAME
Oh yes there is ;) select night when selecting pitch, no of overs etc....

Steve.

kalavala

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ,

Great job guys in pining down all the major bugs in Cricket 2004, now I hope Andew Wilson (The producer of Cricket 2004 ) will know what is being left out in Cricket 2004 and I am sure he will be working on a patch for cricket 2004 after UK release( Feb 13th) . Vineet Could you please mail andrew wilson with all the bugs listed and also if possible could you please ask him to join us for a chat so that we could tell him our problems with cricket 2004.

Vineet : please let me know your view. I depend on our forum moderators, have trust on them that patches will be made but there are still some issues which could only be fixed with an EA patch from cricket 2004.

Guys please support me to bring out a cricket 2004 patch asap.

babai

chrishinton85

Club Cricketer
Found more bugs
I was playing pak v nz at the cake tin(test match)

Me(nz) were bowled out for 186 on green pitch playing on hard mode
pak started their inings and there were 3 overs left for the day
they were 12/0
when i came bak on the 2nd day there batting started from 14/0 :angry: :angry:

Keeper and slip fielders do not react to some easy catches which arrive to them :angry: -_-

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
alright so cricket 2004 oficially sucks all wecan do is sit and pray that some good guy still left in EA will sort out our problems. Although i would like to see how well is cricket 2004 modder friendly ? (Is it possible to create completely cool mods for cricket 2004 with ease ?) I would also like to know how many feel crick 2004 is EA's biggest flop ?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
One of c2k2's redeeming features was that it was so easy to mod. C2k4 is very difficult. We should be able to release some mods but I doubt it will be as extensive as for C2k2.

L

legend_master

must be mentioned again - '4 byes bug'.......this only exaggerates the already unrealistic run rate - for example, on HARD mode i was losing wickets fair enough but was like 1/25 off 2 overs...it just became ridiculous - 12 of those were from byes - the wicket keeper just missing the ball completely.....bad bug....so unrealistic

G

Golden Duck

I'm sure there's more but one that comes to mind right now is that a custom player in the domestic competition doesn't seem to have stats saved for records i.e bowling records, I also think this occurs in internationals.
Also stats are wrong, in some cases the record stats a player is from the wrong team and gives them the opposing colours.
There are a lot of bugs I just dismiss now caus I'm used to them occuring.

Users who are viewing this thread