BUGLIST !!!

I agree, the graphics are way better than 2002. but the number if bugs are exactly the same. We will have to wait for the patch to come out. I don't know why EA didn't notice the bugs while testing it. :huh: <_<

here's a new one just happened last night....i was rahul dravid and was batting on 43....i played many shots....counting made that 7 so i made a 50...but when i checked the scorecard....it was still 43.....i then hit 2 sixers and yet i was on 43 until i took a single :saywhat:

I think if there is a patch for the major bugs, the game would be a decent and fun-to-play Cricket Game. -_-

man hammudy. that is a really funny bug. u hit 2 sixes and it stayed on 43!! I hope EA releases a patch once the game is out for the UK.

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 12 2004, 08:59 PM
graphics is 2004 is a million times better than 2002
B) it still can be better ,have u seen need for speed underground

but u cant blame ea for trying to give us good grafix

there r very little amount of faces in the game

when i was playing a test match the bowler and the batsmen looked alike :D

yeah i hope they release the bugfree c2004 in uk....or else ea will have 2 pack their bags

Originally posted by hammudy@Jan 12 2004, 11:43 PM
yeah i hope they release the bugfree c2004 in uk....or else ea will have 2 pack their bags
I hate to disappoint but I think it's exactly the same game but in a different
box... The only reason you guys get it B4 Christmas is because it's released
to coinside with your domestic season...if they did that here there'd be a chance of
a better version here with a patched version over there....

It's released on Feb 14th here in the UK....but our domestic season dosen't start
until end of April so what's the point of releasing this bug ridden c**p

Steve S.

Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Jan 12 2004, 11:14 PM
man hammudy. that is a really funny bug. u hit 2 sixes and it stayed on 43!! I hope EA releases a patch once the game is out for the UK.
These bugs just keep on coming....thats HB's half century (applause) of bugs that is... :cheer:

Steve S.

coz there usually isnt much slips in ODI's, if you watch a game there will be like 2-3 slips at the start of the game. If they take away too many fielders infront of the bat, that'll mean easy boundaries

Originally posted by burnsy@Jan 12 2004, 04:41 PM
I have ms sidewinder and have no problems hitting sixes with it.I have the top left button set as power.
you can change the 6 hit button to the lower left button below the direction buttons by remaping the controller keys. The 6 hit button acts as the power boost button in crick2002.

Hi Guys

Does the 'turn autosave off' option work to stop your team defaulting back to it's original choice after you load a saved game. I can just about put up with all of the other bugs, but when you select a player like I did, Butcher - cracks a ton in first innings, however in the second innings when you load up game he's not there.

I know someone suggested , I think turning 'autosave' off, does it work? - Fingers crossed.

However (I know it's probably in wrong topic thread), in defence of the CK04, it is still a happy thoughts of a game and quite realistic, and whoever said 2002 was better, I am sorry you a simply wrong.

Some realistic points:-

- When Butcher hit hundred he raced from 60-80, then played and missed a few shots, confidence sudenly drops and in the 90's it was real hard work.

- You can actually work on a plan - Last night I was Oz (sorry Eng) bowling at Lara and he was cracking me to all parts - 23 off 11 balls so i decided to go round the wicket and bowl a series of off cutters back into the left hander, still he was hitting runs, for the final ball I bowled a fast leg cutter, which he again tried to punch through coveres instead, he knicked it behind. As in real life, you really feel good when a plan comes off.

- Ridley Jacobs hadn't got off the mark for 11 balls, was playing and missing at Bichel every ball, throw out a widel leg cutter, edges to first slip. Again realistic and you wouldn't get it on CK2002.

- Again, against WI bowled short, fast bouncer from Lee to Samuels, top edged hook, looped up to wicketkeeper.

I know guys it's not perfect, but EA Games rarely are - Look at FIFA, still they cannot and never will get it right - PE3 is a class above. I think we should just enjoy it and help again building up the series and we will get there.

Its a massive improvement and the next one will be even better (i hope).

A response to the auto save query would be great.

Thanks

Come on Boro!

"A response to the auto save query would be great".

It's a very annoying bug.
In one off the topics I red about the action to turn the auto save off.
First I thought it helped, but IT DOESN"T!!!!
I turned autosave off, Flinthof then made a big score, but he was gone and replaced by Solanki in the second innings.
What I noticed was that when you restart the game, autosave is automatically back on "On".

If someone has an other solution, please answer.

Users who are viewing this thread