Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

All we can do is hope now that GAME stays the 4th :)

Yeah because waiting patiently till the 11th is like...... you know.........Um ......the end of the world. :facepalm

One thing I wanna know, may have been answered already,,,, why is the uk market under some release strategy and the other countries are not?

Don't get why the UK is different other than the obvious logistics, if it's not that what is th thinking behind it?

For the record I couldn't give a crap when the game comes just a bit confused by the "strategy"

Last edited:
Then why are they saying 4th april on their wikipedia page

Wikipedia is not reliable source of information and can be modified by anyone. Please dont rely on release informations on wikipedia.

Still going to stick to my "believe it when I see it" on sale in the uk... tru blu have made it clear they aren't bothered about uk. I'd recommend importing it from elsewhere if you want it anytime soon.

Still going to stick to my "believe it when I see it" on sale in the uk... tru blu have made it clear they aren't bothered about uk. I'd recommend importing it from elsewhere if you want it anytime soon.

Will take approx the same time as possible release so not very good idea.

Got the following response from HES regarding DBC14's UK release date:

Hello,

At this stage I still can't confirm any UK dates.

Regards,
HES.NET

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:21 PM
To: Daniel
Subject: Don't Bradman Cricket 14

Hi, could you please update me on the release date of this game in the UK. Most online shops are not sure themselves with most saying 11th April whereas GAME is saying 4th April. Could you please tell me the right date so I can decide where to purchase DBC14 from, thank you.

Got the following response from HES regarding DBC14's UK release date:

Hello,

At this stage I still can't confirm any UK dates.

Regards,
HES.NET

I mean what else you expected it is near to impossible that they say "Dear XYZ it will be on this date".

But you should write them a thank you card some flowers and chocolates and spent some money for there fav charity because they replied to you, trust me by there standards it is giving away a lot of information.

----------

Ross has said we will have it by the 11th, so stop the crap you knobs.

Where he said that ?? Can you pls guide me to his post ??

Tru Blue have not made it clear they are not bothered about the UK. It is potentially their biggest market. That is corporate suicide. They have just been unclear about setting a date; which they said in their press statement that they would set later for the UK. Frustrating; yes, dishonest; no, unclear; yes, done to deceive us; no.

----------

Clearly the retailers forgot to consult Wikipedia before relying on facts.

I don't understand why more companies, governments, etcetera do not rely upon Wikipedia as their source of information. I read on Wikipedia that Wikipedia is the most accurate medium to base strategic corporate decision making on. One despairs for humanity sometimes.

I've emailed Tru Blu saying that if we don't get a release date in the next 24 hours then i'm not sharing my Zimbabwe domestic teams with everyone! ;)

Seriously though, I don't mind it being the 11th just as long as they confirm it. I don't wanna get my hopes up thinking I could get the game on the 11th only for it to be delayed again.

Anyway i'm sure that there will be plenty of videos, scorecards, stories and what have you next week from people who have the game to pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread