Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I've emailed Tru Blu saying that if we don't get a release date in the next 24 hours then i'm not sharing my Zimbabwe domestic teams with everyone! ;)

Seriously though, I don't mind it being the 11th just as long as they confirm it. I don't wanna get my hopes up thinking I could get the game on the 11th only for it to be delayed again.

Anyway i'm sure that there will be plenty of videos, scorecards, stories and what have you next week from people who have the game to pass the time.

I am a masochist. I am actually looking forward to seeing the video's and reports of other guys. Makes the anticipation of getting it myself even better: like wearing too tight underpants so that you can enjoy the relief of taking them off after 14 hours of discomfort..........yes mother, I'll see to your boils now......good lord....I swear....one day.......

Clearly the retailers forgot to consult Wikipedia before relying on facts.
I don't understand why more companies, governments, etcetera do not rely upon Wikipedia as their source of information. I read on Wikipedia that Wikipedia is the most accurate medium to base strategic corporate decision making on. One despairs for humanity sometimes.

julian asange knows it man he has the cables between trublu and retailers....believe it or not .......get the real facts on the wiki...

I've emailed Tru Blu saying that if we don't get a release date in the next 24 hours then i'm not sharing my Zimbabwe domestic teams with everyone! ;)

Seriously though, I don't mind it being the 11th just as long as they confirm it. I don't wanna get my hopes up thinking I could get the game on the 11th only for it to be delayed again.

Anyway i'm sure that there will be plenty of videos, scorecards, stories and what have you next week from people who have the game to pass the time.

And you just scared the fart out of them :lol:lol. But in all seriousness I think all those videos and scorecards will make it difficult for me to wait.

I am now starting to look for possible alternate ways.

----------

Big Ant office.

absolutely, whatever date, they need to tell us.

-------

maybe everyone here should say if they don't give us the date we will en-masse vote up Chunnster's teams?

I have done something that may get me the game some how earlier than 11th but lets see if I get it.

Then I will brag about it like crazy:wave

Yep been confirmed for the 11th, one thing I should point out is we was given that date directly from the publisher so it's pretty much certain for the 11th

Still odd that the distributor (so far as we can tell) has 14th on their Amazon!!

Still, let's hope it's the 11th. It's obviously the only thing we can go on so far

Cheers Dan

Yeah, thanks for your continued updates.

One question though, didn't the publisher give you guys the April 4th date? Only because that's what I was told by someone else at GAME.

Yeah, thanks for your continued updates.

One question though, didn't the publisher give you guys the April 4th date? Only because that's what I was told by someone else at GAME.

Yes I beleive so but obviously something has had to change, guess this is what Ross has been saying. On a positive note I'm very certain on it being released on the 11th ;)

Users who are viewing this thread