Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I've ordered from Mighty Ape. To me there is a difference between GameExchange importing it as a UK company, to me placing an order and paying for delivery from an Australian company.

Restriction on trade if Aus companies are blocked from shipping to the UK, is it not?!

Aussie companies aren't restricted importing anywhere but a UK company can be restricted in selling further imported Australian goods as has happened with gamexchange.

Aussie companies aren't restricted importing anywhere but a UK company can be restricted in selling further imported Australian goods as has happened with gamexchange.

Actually as far as info I got on this (cant say how true) that publisher didn't allowed Aussie company to export bulk order to UK so gameXchange failed to get the shipment.

My way of thinking now is trublu wont tell us the release date because its going to be a long delay in the uk and they dont want us to import it which in turn affects their uk sales badly...

the longer it takes for the distributor to get their act together in regards for the uk release date, the more the people will import from other countries...

the longer it takes for the distributor to get their act together in regards for the uk release date, the more the people will import from countries..]

Must say im tempted to order the game from abroad but im not sure on delivery timescales for delivery does anyone have information on that? Costs around 60gbp from mighty ape with delivery

the longer it takes for the distributor to get their act together in regards for the uk release date, the more the people will import from countries..]

Must say im tempted to order the game from abroad but im not sure on delivery timescales for delivery does anyone have information on that? Costs around 60gbp from mighty ape with delivery

*?50 Ausdollars are different from american dollars NZ currency you might have in mind but mightyape it costs ?50 all in DHL express takes 3 working days

Shazyb - would u recommend mightyape AUS or NZ mate??

Mighty AUS, NZ is ?10 more expensive i am so close to cancelling from GAME i might just do that and order from Mightyape Aus and if they get the game in by 1st or 2nd april and ship it asap we can get it by 5th or 6th april just in time for t20 wc final which would be brill

that sounds like a plan....i might just do the same u know, which delivery option would i have to choose? is it the default option which is $16?

that sounds like a plan....i might just do the same u know, which delivery option would i have to choose? is it the default option which is $16?

Yep DHL express $16 default option i think that also comes with a tracking number i am going to order in a while but in the mean time the best thing to do is to contact mightyaus to estimate when we would be getting the item by then we would roughly know when to expect it and if its beyond 10 days then we can go somewhere else but as stated before it should be three working days

Users who are viewing this thread