Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I know I am probably a little slow, but Game UK have just changed the release date on their website to 11/04/2014

Is there any way I can get a refund on my pre-order from Game UK if I paid through paypal?

Also, which uk game store will be selling the imported version?

Apologies if these have already been answered:)

Kind Regards
Rizwan

Just cancel your pre-order from there control panel they will simply not charge it and you will get a confirmation of cancellation.
I did it in the morning.

----------

After many days by a miracle i got reply from TruBlu.
Although not much :noway

Hello,

It this stage UK Distribution has not been finalised.

Regards,

Are you sure they wrote "It" and not "At". I have my hopes high if it was really it most probably the guy was drunk and had no idea what he is talking about.

Are you sure they wrote "It" and not "At". I have my hopes high if it was really it most probably the guy was drunk and had no idea what he is talking about.

Every DBC press release from HES/TruBlu has had a typo in so it has the ring of truth for me!

Ordered from 365games as they were the only retailer with an Irish specific section. Hopefully I get it by the 11th but I'd say the Monday is more realistic.

I doubt anyone anywhere is enjoying it.

On a slightly positive note I persuaded the wife to buy me Rugby League Live 2s game of the year edition today.
That game is definitive proof that Big Ant make excellent niche games. Well done guys! :thumbs

Agree'd Ross...

You have done your bit, made what looks like an absolute cracker of a game...

Shame people who distribute/publish as their job cannot agree on a specific date for release:(

On a slightly positive note I persuaded the wife to buy me Rugby League Live 2s game of the year edition today.
That game is definitive proof that Big Ant make excellent niche games. Well done guys! :thumbs

Thanks for the support :)

I would suggest to others that in order to enjoy RLL2 you should have at least a little bit of interest in Rugby League.

I would suggest to others that in order to enjoy RLL2 you should have at least a little bit of interest in Rugby League.
I have a bit of interest, but why don't they throw the ball forward? Seems like they'd score more if they did.

Just cancel your pre-order from there control panel they will simply not charge it and you will get a confirmation of cancellation.
I did it in the morning.

----------

I did not pay attention to this ,but i checked my mail again.
And guess what , its definitely "it" :lol

Definitely drunk :thumbs

Every DBC press release from HES/TruBlu has had a typo in so it has the ring of truth for me!

They still haven't corrected the "Ball hysics" in their official statement. Fortunately that line doesn't seem to have made it onto the box.

I did not pay attention to this ,but i checked my mail again.
And guess what , its definitely "it" :lol

Definitely drunk :thumbs

Nah it is a Kiwi..........

----------

I have a bit of interest, but why don't they throw the ball forward? Seems like they'd score more if they did.

I lost interest after coming across a game-breaking bug: after five tackles the other team gets the ball......

So what does that mean regarding psn profile? What profile should i install it in?

Install it under any profile but I'm going to do it under a UK one. The game seems to have a European/UK game code (BLES XXXXX) and in the future if there's a DLC, you will need to connect to the UK psn to purchase and install the DLC. If you install under your American profile, you will need to create a UK psn account anyway to do so. Once the DLC is installed you can play the game under your US psn account as long as UK psn account is active on the ps3. But for the time being, with DLC not in the near future, feel free to use your current US psn account.

Users who are viewing this thread