Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Yup and I'm thinking of getting it from Australia (mighty ape). If Tru Blu is treating UK market in such a fashion, do you really think North American retailers will get any information in the near future?

Some one who was willing to get it from UK just did it today :facepalm:facepalm after canceling order from Game using express package "DHL" and cost same as buying from Game would have cost.

I dont know if it worth's anything because even when they say shipment in 4 to 6 days I am quire sure form Australia it can easily take up to 15-20 days.

@cricket_online was there an answer from @Ross on the BLES/BLAS code thing for getting DLC in future?

it's basically not economical to get the game overnighted from India* but I am making enquiries in my company regarding who is travelling from india next week/early the week after.

*well, depends on the weight really... you basically by a new game for every 1kg being shipped.

The response I got from @BigAntStudios (Ross) earlier was that there's just one version and game code. But since then we have learnt about two different versions (Aussie and UK). I'm not sure the difference is only in the jacket and the game codes for both of them are the same, or they have two distinct game codes for UK and Aussie versions.

Ross, if you can confirm that the difference between the two versions is only cosmetic (jackets) and not game codes, it would be great and I can proceed with ordering the game from Australia.

The response I got from @BigAntStudios (Ross) earlier was that there's just one version and game code. But since then we have learnt about two different versions (Aussie and UK). I'm not sure the difference is only in the jacket and the game codes for both of them are the same, or they have two distinct game codes for UK and Aussie versions.

Ross, if you can confirm that the difference between the two versions is only cosmetic (jackets) and not game codes, it would be great and I can proceed with ordering the game from Australia.

It is the same with Pro Evo Soccer, the source code is the same but each region has it's own BLES code.

We did one global submission and only have one BLES code.

After many days by a miracle i got reply from TruBlu.
Although not much :noway

Hello,

It this stage UK Distribution has not been finalised.

Regards,

I know I am probably a little slow, but Game UK have just changed the release date on their website to 11/04/2014

Is there any way I can get a refund on my pre-order from Game UK if I paid through paypal?

Also, which uk game store will be selling the imported version?

Apologies if these have already been answered:)

Kind Regards
Rizwan

----------

And now, Amazon uk has the release date as 14th April?

Why? Have I missed something?

Users who are viewing this thread