Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

as loyal as i am to my employers i dont want to wait till the 11th lol

whats this monkeyape thing all about lol?wont it take them ages to ship tho?

10-14 working days to Germany.

to be honest its no point ordering from Aus/NZ.
just wait for a week and get a UK version.
I guess we UK customers are not going to get that steelcase edition.

I ordered jonah lomu rugby challenge from mightyape, took exactly 10 days to reach uk, so i dont see the point in importing it really.

Can I just say that it's nice to see that this thread has now calmed down and perhaps now we can all relax and begin getting hyped for the game! :cheers

I actually cannot believe people are considering shipping this game in to the uk.

I mean seriously, we are talking about getting the game a few days earlier by this method.. Really ?

This game has made people lose their mind. :facepalm

Im just trying to imagine the look on all these peoples faces that are getting it shipped in, when the people that JUST WAITED TILL THE 11TH get it first!! :thumbs

waitwrestlingisfakep1.gif

One of my favorite gif memes of all time...

As much as I earn more from the Australian/NZ sales than anywhere else I would advise that if I were in the UK then I personally would purchase the game from a UK retailer.

I understand this has potential to blow up in my face if people get it from Australia/NZ faster but I believe it would be a dead heat or a couple of days either way at best*

*this is going on data I have to hand but like everything that is a prediction it has to be treated as such and not as a statement of fact.

PS: I may have studied law however I hate the idea that I have to write "riders" when I post :(

As much as I earn more from the Australian/NZ sales than anywhere else I would advise that if I were in the UK then I personally would purchase the game from a UK retailer.

I understand this has potential to blow up in my face if people get it from Australia/NZ faster but I believe it would be a dead heat or a couple of days either way at best*

*this is going on data I have to hand but like everything that is a prediction it has to be treated as such and not as a statement of fact.

PS: I may have studied law however I hate the idea that I have to write "riders" when I post :(

Can you give us any idea on when we will find out any info on the uk release then?

Can you give us any idea on when we will find out any info on the uk release then?

I can't but figure that it will be at the same time or within a week of Australia. I also have to wait for news.

Typical of a rush release. Had a year of it being finished but still dashing around to retailers with a week to go. Pathetic that trublu are so incompetent they cant coordinate a world release because they left it to the last minute

Users who are viewing this thread