Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

In short do we have release date for UK ??

In short do we have release date for UK ??

No official word yet there's many dates out there... 17th 11th or 4th lol take your pick.. Some GAMES have it some don't i guess soon we will know for certain :)

any sign of valve steam box? i really wish valve and Nintendo get a equal footing in console market, instead of this MS sony Bipoly

No official word yet there's many dates out there... 17th 11th or 4th lol take your pick.. Some GAMES have it some don't i guess soon we will know for certain :)

Leeds saying 4th April. Got my copy ordered. Most staff in leeds knew about it

Happy days

So I will wait up to 28-29th if gameXchange dont change the date to 11 or before I will order at game.to

So I will wait up to 28-29th if gameXchange dont change the date to 11 or before I will order at game.to

That's what im doing, ive not pre-ordered yet but im waiting till 28thish to pre-order by then we will know more :)

Considering the two GAME stores near me went bust 2 or 3 years ago (I've got one small technology store within 5 miles), I'll wait. The second that the 3rd or 4th is confirmed by Amazon or Shopto and available for pre-order and delivery, I'll be ordering it. Hopefully the situation will be clear soon.

Now all game retailers are scratching the heads.....What is Don Bradman Cricket 14???... Shame even after TRU-BLU had a presentation to the distributors about the game they didn't show any interests .....Always they got a lie to cover them self over here,,,,:)

Then just stop reading my post, go to sleep till the release date is confirmed...

Or don't make stuff up. It's not too difficult. No idea what 'lies' you're imagining

Now all game retailers are scratching the heads.....What is Don Bradman Cricket 14???... Shame even after TRU-BLU had a presentation to the distributors about the game they didn't show any interests .....Always they got a lie to cover them self over here,,,,:)

So many things are wrong with this post it's unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread