Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Okey guys, i have just been to my local GAME shop. Asked the guys and they were not aware of the game being in existence. However i asked the guy to check their system and guess what, they have it on their system.

I have been made aware that they are taking pre orders but no release date has been confirmed. hope this info helps.

Twitter theyre r saying 4th April. Leeds store said same

Like I said before; Ross is merely delaying the game so i can go to my cousins wedding and still play the game on launch. I think that its a very nice thing that he has done and you should all appreciate how nice he's being :)

(Yes, the fact that there's nothing confirmed for the UK is quite dumb...)

I remember when IC2010 and trickstar/codemasters made the call to release the game in the UK 6 months before Aussie release, so I shipped the game over, had the game about a week after the release. I was pissed but in the end it's just game.:noway

I hope for all you English folks the game get's released near the Aussie release and if not you can ask me anything about the game and I will get around to it after playing the game all day.:D

I remember when IC2010 and trickstar/codemasters made the call to release the game in the UK 6 months before Aussie release, so I shipped the game over, had the game about a week after the release. I was pissed but in the end it's just game.:noway

I hope for all you English folks the game get's released near the Aussie release and if not you can ask me anything about the game and I will get around to it after playing the game all day.:D

Indeed yes after-all its a game but we love it a lot and I am quite certain we will play it not much later then Aussies if not on the same day.

Anyways Australia is 10 hours ahead of us so they will surely play it before us :lol:lol

:mad

Indeed yes after-all its a game but we love it a lot and I am quite certain we will play it not much later then Aussies if not on the same day.

Anyways Australia is 10 hours ahead of us so they will surely play it before us :lol:lol

I think you will have the game on the 4th, if that comes true then that's not to far after us.

how're the celebrations going? Must be nice living in the country of statistically the best T20 team ever ;)

Amazing performance indeed; strike average of the used players something like 247*, even when one of them got a duck! Never thought Holland would get near to that score let alone do it in less than 14 overs: 19 sixes, 12 fours and a partridge in a pear tree.

*this may be an exaggeration, then again Heineken has never tasted better!

how're the celebrations going? Must be nice living in the country of statistically the best T20 team ever ;)

So true, 190 odd of 13.5 overs. Sounds like a video game to me. PS Maybe Dutch was on the team or Ross sent them a free copy to practice before the game or the Irish bowled blindfolded.:p

Y'know; if someone did that in DBC you'd have people moaning about how UNREALISTIC the game is...

Y'know; if someone did that in DBC you'd have people moaning about how UNREALISTIC the game is...

So true, like Chief or Ross has said in the past. Play the game how you want to, sometimes I will score high and other times not so much. Still in a 5 day test match on legend we all want a challenge and the runrate is not everything. Time will tell.:spy

1)we were told that the "UK TBA" bit was down to waiting for approval, that information was imminent and any hold-up was trivial
2)over a week later, we're still without any information but now told this is part of a strategy that has "worked"

I don't think that these two statements ARE contrary?

Information is still imminent (depending on your definition), the hold up may be trivial, and both things part of a strategy that we are yet to understand.

Either way I don't see it as a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread