Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

@zimrahil....Agree wholeheartedly with the second part.....*twiddles thumbs, kicks cat, watches Friends re-runs, sellotapes Guinea Pig to glass coffee table and uploads "hilarious" film to Youtube*

Base.com (formerly dvd.co.uk) has listed console versions of DBC 14 for 44.99 pounds and PC version for 34.99 pounds with free UK shipping.

Certainly one of the lowest pre-order price I have seen anywhere and the retailer has received pretty good reviews and is considered reliable.

http://www.base.com/fsearch.htm?search=don+bradman+cricket+14

Base.com (formerly dvd.co.uk) has listed console versions of DBC 14 for 44.99 pounds and PC version for 34.99 pounds with free UK shipping.

Certainly one of the lowest pre-order price I have seen anywhere and the retailer has received pretty good reviews and is considered reliable.

Buy DVDs, Music CDs, Books, Video Games and Memory at discounted prices

Que them getting bombarded with emails about that placeholder on the release date lol. I've used them before they are really good.

Que them getting bombarded with emails about that placeholder on the release date lol. I've used them before they are really good.

I've used dvd.co.uk in the past and this time was redirected to base.com. Dug around to find out it's the same company.

I've used dvd.co.uk in the past and this time was redirected to base.com. Dug around to find out it's the same company.

cool, i used them through play.com

there once was a game made by @Ross
which was much better than Mike Fegan's dross,
though we just want to play
right here in UK
the distributors don't give a toss

A blocker on the forums called Dave
Through his poems became quite a rave
His rhymes were the best
Unfortunately the rest
Was always squeezed onto the last line with out any consideration for rhythm or poetic deliberation

there once was a game made by @Ross
which was much better than Mike Fegan's dross,
though we just want to play
right here in UK
the distributors don't give a toss

UK is DBC14's biggest (or second biggest) market so don't think there will be much of a delay in the game getting there. I mean nobody will start selling the game there end of May just before the footie world cup.

Worst case scenario you can always ship the game from Aus/NZ and it shouldn't take more than 3-5 days for the game to get to you so you should have the game before April 10th no matter what.

UK is DBC14's biggest (or second biggest) market so don't think there will be much of a delay in the game getting there. I mean nobody will start selling the game there end of May just before the footie world cup.

Worst case scenario you can always ship the game from Aus/NZ and it shouldn't take more than 3-5 days for the game to get to you so you should have the game before April 10th no matter what.

They say we will find out this week who is defo selling it and release date

It will prob be around 4th April -11th April ad stock has already shipped from Aus

found out guys we can order it fron Australia to be shipped to uk by 4 april try ebay guys

If you are in the UK, you do not need to import.

Even if the absolute remote chance happens and the release date is significantly different - there would be companies importing in bulk, which will arrive faster and with less risk.

But that won't happen, because copies of the game are already being sent to the distributor in the UK - you are getting it locally calm the fearsome tweak down.

Even if the absolute remote chance happens and the release date is significantly different - there would be companies importing in bulk, which will arrive faster and with less risk.

But that won't happen, because copies of the game are already being sent to the distributor in the UK - you are getting it locally calm the fish down.

:yes

Not sure why so many people are sh*tting the bed. Until Ross says otherwise I would assume it releasing the same as the rest of the world

But that won't happen, because copies of the game are already being sent to the distributor in the UK - you are getting it locally calm the fish down.

totally agree.. i honestly don't the the sheer panic from fellow uk guys. Just wait for info coming probably next week from the official source. There's nothing to worry about at all. Games already been sent to UK so cool your jets lads ! :)

just too incited abt the game thats why

I get that, but we can all see the wheels starting to turn for the uk release. With the game appearing on a few more sites. We will know by this week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread