Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

who is getting the game on ps3 uk

I am buying it on PS3 in Uk.
I am Confident it will be releasing on 3rd April in UK.
just wait and see.

A blocker on the forums called Dave
Through his poems became quite a rave
His rhymes were the best
Unfortunately the rest
Was always squeezed onto the last line with out any consideration for rhythm or poetic deliberation

i am happy with the prosody

copies of the game are already being sent to the distributor in the UK

who just don't want to tell anyone who they are or when they will get the game to retailers? works well for the immuniati maybe, not so much in this case.

who just don't want to tell anyone who they are or when they will get the game to retailers? works well for the immuniati maybe, not so much in this case.

Knowing Barmy and MattW, unless they have the info from somewhere, they would not post anything that significant. I always keep my eyes open to their post as they do provide subtle hints in theirs posts.

@blockerdave.where are you? barmy's on your case.

coming from the guy who preferred to pull down his pants and let Chief tickle his balls last May instead of exercising some critical faculties while watching the worst game ever be played in front of him, i reckon i'll live.

My position is simple, i don't believe the UK distribution deal is signed, or certainly wasn't when the rest of the world release announcement was made. the idea they just didn't have time to approve when "good news" was trailed almost a week in advance and the actual release trailed 48 hrs in advance is nonsense.

doesn't mean they're not an advanced stage with them, or that there is no chance of it being out in UK on 3 April or very soon after, but it does make the "it'll all be fine" attitude naive.

really? calm down man... on & on about the same thing. It's not a conspiracy against the UK. Just wait for info like everyone else.. instead of chatting S*** all the time. Prob just waiting for confirmation that the uk has received the stock before announcing. Chillax man !

really? calm down man... on & on about the same thing. It's not a conspiracy against the UK. Just wait for info like everyone else.. instead of chatting S*** all the time. Prob just waiting for confirmation that the uk has received the stock before announcing. Chillax man !

i haven't said anything about a conspiracy, it would be an odd thing to conspire about.

what makes you think i'm not waiting for info? that's exactly what i am doing... i haven't started posting about options to import etc. Moron.

i haven't said anything about a conspiracy, it would be an odd thing to conspire about.

what makes you think i'm not waiting for info? that's exactly what i am doing... i haven't started posting about options to import etc. Moron.

I'm just saying no need to keep repeating the same thing over and over..

Anyway.... Back on topic

Not pre-ordered yet, waiting for info on it as would love to get steelbook edition :)

Users who are viewing this thread