Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I hate you know:mad

My wife loves to draw painting and stuff like that, when I talk about cricket she has that homer simpson look on her face.

My wife had to sit through 20 years of me playing Saturday and Sunday club cricket so she grew to love it. ;) She also loves crocheting and needle craft which she learn how to do whilst 'watching' me play.

My wife had to sit through 20 years of me playing Saturday and Sunday club cricket so she grew to love it. ;) She also loves crocheting and needle craft which she learn how to do whilst 'watching' me play.

Ok maybe when I am as old as you or Ross then maybe my wife will love cricket.:noway

His player creations in the Cricket Academy are certainly of high comedic value :p

that's the final straw... now i'm going to "Block" you and make many posts that make it very clear i'm still reading your posts until called on it and then overcompensate... i call this move "the jimmy anderson".

Ok maybe when I am as old as you or Ross then maybe my wife will love cricket.:noway

Yes.
Lucky I just managed to miss the call up for WW1 otherwise I might have missed the opportunity to frequent these new fangled interweb forum thingys.

Damn net dropped out... Anyway hopefully all of my posts can be deleted by a mod and all of ConstipatedDave's can be kept because he's the only one on point. He got it all right. He's the man.

PS: 72.8% - from what I've seen quoted, Biggs you're having a laugh...

----------

So happy game has it listed with a 4th April release!

Me too. Not that it's in my control but as I have presented all along, there was no need for concern.

Cue vvvv

----------

I get along to see the occasional 20/20 game. :thumbs
Luckily my wife loves rugby and cricket.:yes

Far out.... Lucky man indeed. Mine's more interested in the prematch entertainment than the game...

I don't think MattW will delete any of Ross or Blockers post, a harmless fight like watching two cats go at it with no teeth or claws.:lol

PS Maybe my posts are in trouble now.

Last edited:
My wife hates sport!! I watch as much as i can. Used to play sat & sunday club cricket but knees now knacked!!

My wife hates sport!! I watch as much as i can. Used to play sat & sunday club cricket but knees now knacked!!

My wife loves when I watch cricket, as I shutup for a short period of time. Unless something exciting happens.:D

Nah, never, that wouldn't happen :)

With all this wife talk, I'm tempted to get married soon :D

hopefully all of my posts can be deleted by a mod and all of ConstipatedDave's can be kept because he's the only one on point. He got it all right. He's the man.

The above quote can be summed up in 4 simple words....
Toys...out...of...pram!

Seriously you seem like a good guy ross, but I cant help but laugh at your PR skills.

----------

My wife loves when I watch cricket, as I shutup for a short period of time.

I can see why she would find that appealing!

G4TD is here cool, ready for a ass kicking online. Wait you are on xbox 360, enjoy playing with yourself I guess.:p

Users who are viewing this thread