Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

I thought so too.... but wifi on the plane is too cool - skyping the kids and showing them outside (although it's a bit dark now).

I can never sleep on a plane, last time I was in the UK and after the excitement of being there I slept for like a week.

PS When you are away is Mike the boss Ross ?

Blah blah blah game isn't coming until may blah blah blah

Footy is a bit boring :(

----------

This message is hidden because blockerdave is on your ignore list.

Is that the sound of a broken record I hear??? How many weeks can you keep it up? Should we have a poll?

I think he is starting to break ross, I know sometimes we can be a pain. Just shows how much me love cricket and cricket games. Crazy PC members, I bet your wife has a few nice words to say on this subject.

PS My wife is overseas with my daughter at the moment, I did not plan this but 3 weeks with just DBC14 and me. Fun times ahead. Lots of tissues.:p

don't say you like rugby too ian... i'll have to start thanking your posts!

----------

wasn't quoted.

Indeed. Member of the England Rugby supporters club and a Quins supporter although I've not managed to get to the Stoop this year. COYQs

I guess Ross can see them if they are quoted?

Yeah, just call me Sherlock... You really are a ****wit, I don't have to read your posts to understand your bitterness and twisted holding onto a view for now more than a week because you're "mr never been wrong"

#getoveryourself

Lol, can't tell if serious, obviously aimed at blockerdave... Hang on, I am sensing something... I think ****witdave will post that I lied, yeah, I read your post in advance...

Users who are viewing this thread