Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Damn too slow... Wait... It's coming below this post for sure this time.

@zombieian I see you're also a Sussex fan, do you get down to Hove to watch any matches?

Brilliant GAME has it listed i am going to wait just a little longer, for the steelbook edition to pop up but if by next wednesday there isnt any listing for that i will proceed to getting the normal version

Ross/Blocker come on, is this getting us anywhere.:(

Nah, blockwit's a tweaking comedian. Wait if I'm not mistaken there will be another gem soon... Shit I'm good at reading his posts I'm advance.

Brilliant GAME has it listed i am going to wait just a little longer, for the steelbook edition to pop up but if by next wednesday there isnt any listing for that i will proceed to getting the normal version

I'm not bothered about having my game in a steel box. The game will spend most of its life in the console not the box.;)

I get along to see the occasional 20/20 game. :thumbs
Luckily my wife loves rugby and cricket.:yes

I hate you know:mad

My wife loves to draw painting and stuff like that, when I talk about cricket she has that homer simpson look on her face.

I blame the slow net on the plane, otherwise that post would be below mine.

Nah, blockwit's a fishing comedian. Wait if I'm not mistaken there will be another gem soon... Shit I'm good at reading his posts I'm advance.

It's called Blockervision Ross. The 6th sense.

----------

got my wife into cricket but have failed with rugby... i guess partly because i've never came back from cricket unable to walk.

Can't walk after playing with them strong men:eek:, see that's why I am not a rugby fan. The odd game is ok, better than AFL I guess.;)

Users who are viewing this thread