Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

The above quote can be summed up in 4 simple words....
Toys...out...of...pram!

Seriously you seem like a good guy ross, but I cant help but laugh at your PR skills.

----------

I can see why she would find that appealing!

I guess so, if you think I was being serious...

I'm not a PR guy, if I was I wouldn't be on here. I don't think you'd really want a PR guy on here.

Because...... I'm not a PR guy, if I was I wouldn't be on here. I don't think you'd really want a PR guy on here.

And don't ever become a PR guy Ross. The vast majority of us love you as you are, much prefer your straighforward opinions to PR guff.

What I dont understand is that we are now at the very dawn of the greatest cricket game that has ever graced a console or a computer and people keep banging on about peripheral issues that are as about as interesting as Wayne Rooney's prostitute expenses.

We are nearly there folks, a week or two or three, who cares: in a month we will all be playing this game and if it lives up to anything the nets already offers in terms of cricket feel: goodbye sweet sleep.

I reckon I look like that right now... 9.55 until Sydney

That's the first and last time I play Bill Clinton and try to broker a peace deal... I'll stick to the clique, shit jokes and photoshop...

That's the first and last time I play Bill Clinton and try to broker a peace deal... I'll stick to the clique, shit jokes and photoshop...

There were perks that came with that job... Don't be too hasty.

...oh the things I've done to the PlanetCricket interns...

Yes finally 4th on UK based website too good day today. I hope to see updates on all those sites next week.

What I dont understand is that we are now at the very dawn of the greatest cricket game that has ever graced a console or a computer and people keep banging on about peripheral issues that are as about as interesting as Wayne Rooney's prostitute expenses.

We are nearly there folks, a week or two or three, who cares: in a month we will all be playing this game and if it lives up to anything the nets already offers in terms of cricket feel: goodbye sweet sleep.

Excellent post Dutch, so close but feelings so far. I do wonder what Ross will release for the next update to CA, as it's finished as far as I know. Maybe Bowling for the poor PC folks out there without a console.

----------

...oh the things I've done to the PlanetCricket interns...

All this good will Biggs, what's up did you turn a leaf or something. Until Zombie talks about footwork again(I started that one:facepalm) or Fonz gets let back in after his 20th ban or a newbie says when is the release date for the PS4 version we will need a hero to stand up and say no more.

PS My post do not count as they are all crap and the only that are good no one ever listens too. Edges to third man,360 degree defence so on.:(

Total would be $82 USD at most , shipping to usa with royal mail delivery. Estimated arrival time 4-6 days.

@cricket_online

Interesting development. I shall wait for cricket_online to do the dirty work and follow his lead :spy

For the time being I'm waiting for a North American retailer (amazon or amazon.ca), and it might happen some time later this week. I will wait till 27th and if nothing new happens will order from UK or Aus. At this point the best bets are Game.co.uk, Mightyape.com.au, Shopto.net and 365games.co.uk.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the game will be available on amazon here and the game will ship by 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread