Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Lol im not either. Spurs fan actually

COYS!

(sadly a very forlorn cry at the moment.)

-----

@Biggs, I've "officially moved on", so don't want to say too much, but you're right 7 days or hopefully as looks like not, doesn't mean shit. just glad it's coming soon.

A black hole where something official should be, resulting in contradictory info coming from different sources is frustrating. Having that being presented as the grand strategy all along is where it goes beyond to frustrating to, for me personally, dissipating any goodwill towards the developer.

I'm sure it'll please everyone to know i have a veritable shedload more to say, some of it vaguely coherent, but as i said yesterday i know i'm pissing in the wind so there's no point, and i've "moved on".

well ok, i'll move on after this - end of last week, @Ross said he hoped to have info early this week... no info came, and apparently that was the strategy all along. those statements are contradictory. if nobody else can or wants to see that, i'm not gonna keep banging my head against the wall.

i'd like to sign off with some trash talk over how our boys are gonna give your boys a good whupping later today, but there is a limit to how much bullshit even i can speak before breakfast, so i'll offer my pre-emptive congratulations in anticipation of a comfortable NZ win.

as i've been impressed with the shopto service so far i'll give them till the end of next week to bring their date forward from 11 and if not switch over to GAME

I thought you would be sleeping now Ross ?

I thought so too.... but wifi on the plane is too cool - skyping the kids and showing them outside (although it's a bit dark now).

Footy is a bit boring :(

----------

This message is hidden because blockerdave is on your ignore list.

Is that the sound of a broken record I hear??? How many weeks can you keep it up? Should we have a poll?

Users who are viewing this thread