Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

It's because when I piss people off, it's endearingly charming, witty and mirth-based.

That and you actually say thing like "I know which horse I'm backing" etc... which is outrageous but is an opinion :)

Not having a go at you...but the number of people on Facebook who complained about the lack of bat tapping is insane. The first minute of the IGN video is basically all bat-tapping!

And that's why I dont read things on facebook,

I, personally, couldn't care less about it, but I remember seeing so many comments about it on here.

Apologies if the sarcasm didnt come across well.

And that's why I dont read things on facebook,

I, personally, couldn't care less about it, but I remember seeing so many comments about it on here.

Apologies if the sarcasm didnt come across well.

Oh I know you weren't being serious. Just a comment in general regarding to the stupid tapping.

It's important to a number of people so we will attempt to increase it's prominence (it's obviously in the game).

I want to know how Biggs got 72.4 % of Blockers posts are fine, making shit up I say.:yes

PS To Ross it's been a long road trip and I must say I have enjoyed most of it, looking forward to all the whining about this bug and that bug. Please remember French cuts next time to third man unless they are in the game.:spy

To Blocker just say sorry and make up dude, your ideas are worth something on here.:thumbs

Wow. This happened two weeks prior to release. I'm shocked!

Hey ross, when you ask trublu about shopto regarding steel-books, can you ask about game having steel-book also? I have not found anything in their site.

Will do now, have wifi so am online for the flight.

Living in Switzerland, would this be the quickest way of getting Bradman 14? I'm not too fussed doing a shit-tonne of research to save a few pennies. Only a couple of pounds for international shipping.

Will you just shut the fk up about bloody Leeds

Yes we know you live in Leeds and you like to go to Game a lot in Leeds

No good can come of talking about Leeds

I guess your not a Leeds fan Lee, if it helps I live in cairns. We are not known for sport but we do wrestle crocs for a hobby.;)

Users who are viewing this thread