Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Some nice screenshots on there too, will be nice to know if Amazon will have the steelbook as im a prime customer andwould prefer to pre-order with them.
Also the sub heading states Alternative software, are they the distributors?

Damn i pre ordered from GAME, but i will cancel as soon as we get confirmation if we get steelbook from amazon, GAME has not taken payment as of yet, hopefully tomorrow we get an official statement from TruBlu

I'm screwed if it's the 11th my fianc? has a weeks leave the following week as do I. Can't see me getting away with playing it all week :-(

Dang. Oh well, maybe somewhere down the line we might both have it on PC!

I am hoping that us Europeans can have lag-free matches against Poms at least.

For sure I will have it on PC.

I have cancelled my order from GAME, going to pre order from Amazon but going to wait for confirmation from TruBlu which should be on its way ASAP

Make your mind up... LOL

Finally bit the bullet and pre ordered from Game online. Still says 4/4/14 on there, nowt about steel book but I imagine if I got in quick enough ill get one, they'll email me to take payment when game is in, free postage too!!

Finally bit the bullet and pre ordered from Game online. Still says 4/4/14 on there, nowt about steel book but I imagine if I got in quick enough ill get one, they'll email me to take payment when game is in, free postage too!!

All of us did this just with the hope of not changing release date and all we can do is hope for best and no change in release date.

just spoke to game and they said it should be out in 2013.

(how fantastic is it that with only 2 weeks [as if] to go until the release I can still do this)

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread