Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Dang. Oh well, maybe somewhere down the line we might both have it on PC!

I am hoping that us Europeans can have lag-free matches against Poms at least.

I had decent games with UK based folks from North America on AC09 so lag shouldn't be a problem.

ive just cancelled my shopto order off DBC 14 and just pre-ordered from GAME.co.uk, lets hope i get the game on release date:thumbs

Interesting. So other than Game everyone else is listing the release date as 11th April.

This makes me think that GAME has an incorrect release date on their site. Surely the other retailers would refuse to take the game on knowing that another rival company had it for release at an earlier date.

This makes me think that GAME has an incorrect release date on their site. Surely the other retailers would refuse to take the game on knowing that another rival company had it for release at an earlier date.

This is what confuses me. Other retailers will never work with a distributor if the said distributor is providing one retailer (Game) exclusive stock of the game for a week. It's not as if retailers such as Amazon, Shopto etc. are small fries, and surely they can see that they are losing potential customers coz Game is promising their customers the game a week before other retailers can.

Edit: Wouldn't surprise me if Game has to hold off shipping the game on April 4th at the last minute coz other retailers were told the UK release date is April 11th.

Last edited:
just placed my order with Game.
Lets not forget, Game had ashes 13 to be released in june last
year till near release time :lol

On a related note, for months Amazon has said sign up to be notified as soon as this game has a release date. I signed up. Still no e-mail. Genuinely didn't even see a release date until you posted it here. Amateurs!

This is what confuses me. Other retailers will never work with a distributor if the said distributor is providing one retailer (Game) exclusive stock of the game for a week. It's not as if retailers such as Amazon, Shopto etc. are small fries, and surely they can see that they are losing potential customers coz Game is promising them the game a week before they can.

Yeah same here, I can't recall any game being released early by just one retailer hence why I think GAME have got it wrong.

On a related note, for months Amazon has said sign up to be notified as soon as this game has a release date. I signed up. Still no e-mail. Genuinely didn't even see a release date until you posted it here. Amateurs!

Coz it's a new entry,or a new retailer. The earlier posting which asked for a sign-up is still showing up without the release date and without stock.

Edit: Take a look at the following link. Earlier postings about DBC 14 still exist without a release date and now new entries have sprung up with the date of April 11th...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...cket+14,aps&rh=i:aps,k:don bradman cricket 14

Last edited:
We need some clarity :(

Most probably that should happen later this week. By the way have Game charged for your pre-order yet? If they have that means they should ship the game out on 4th. If they haven't wait to see when they charge you.

Most probably that should happen later this week. By the way have Game charged for your pre-order yet? If they have that means they should ship the game out on 4th. If they haven't wait to see when they charge you.

I went in store mate ?5 deposit. Online is a different story like i said before.

Question for folks in UK...

Do UK retailers offer price match? I can see 365games.co.uk and base.com offer DBC 14 for GBP 42.99. Can I get Game or Shopto price match 365game or base.com's price?

Last edited:
Question for folks in UK...

Do UK retailers offer price match? I can see 365games.co.uk and base.com offer DBC 14 for GBP 42.99. Can I get Game or Shopto price match 365game or base.com's price?

Think they only do it for retail stores in the same town... but not UK wide not sure tho. @F1RacerDan?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread